2024 Eagles Training Camp

16 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Because Howie is not the god that some make him out to be.

He has some big blind spots in roster construction. But I would say this draft was refreshing.

Edited by Broadway Joe
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

How do we manage to field least inspiring LB unit in the NFL year after year? 

That may be, but it does look better than this time last year if you ask me.

If Nakobe doesn't show up in preseason, we can officially write him off IMO

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

He has some big blind spots in roster construction. But I would say this draft was refreshing.

It's also difficult to have Great Talent at every position group when spending high draft picks and FA money at other positions. 

OL ✔️ 

DL ✔️ 

CB ✔️ 

WR  ✔️ 

RB ✔️ 

QB ✔️ 

TE ✔️ 

S ✔️ 

LB ....🤷‍♂️

I mean serious question. Would any of you rather of drafted Edgerrin Cooper then Mitchell/DeJean?

Would any of you rather of paid Patrick Queen or Smitty?

Concessions have to be made. We just have to hope White, Baun, Dean, Trott someone steps up like TJ Edwards. 

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's also difficult to have Great Talent at every position group when spending high draft picks and FA money at other positions. 

OL ✔️ 

DL ✔️ 

CB ✔️ 

WR  ✔️ 

RB ✔️ 

QB ✔️ 

TE ✔️ 

S ✔️ 

LB ....🤷‍♂️

I mean serious question. Would any of you rather of drafted Edgerrin Cooper then Mitchell/DeJean?

Would any of you rather of paid Patrick Queen or Smitty?

Concessions have to be made. We just have to hope White, Baun, Dean, Trott someone steps up like TJ Edwards. 

I disagree about DL and TE this year. Hopefully CB you are right about because if not. What did we even do? 

OL and QB still question marks but big investments there either way. 

3 hours ago, Danger said:

That may be, but it does look better than this time last year if you ask me.

If Nakobe doesn't show up in preseason, we can officially write him off IMO

I thought we could do that already but anything we get from him is a bonus. 

It sucks because I was really excited for the pick, but then again I see now why he wouldn't work. A severely undersized LB, with average instincts whose best trait is blitzing should have been obvious. Also leadership but I've always thought you are only as good a leader as your play on the field. 

Jalen/Nick handled the obvious Philly media stuff pretty well yesterday I would say. Very glad that every one is talking about how the offense is clearly different, seems like Moore really is getting to just make it his which is a good thing. 

Trot Jr had a scare today but seems like it was just some cramps thankfully. Seems like health is solid so far outside of DeJean being out a few weeks which blows.