2024 Commanders Transaction/Roster Move Tracker

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Can't blame them. He looked good last night.

Honestly...lol

I'm not sure I want to trade him.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but we wouldn't trade him..... we would instead trade J. Allen. 

40 minutes ago, Troublez said:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but we wouldn't trade him..... we would instead trade J. Allen. 

They aren't trading Allen to keep Ridgeway. I mean, if they did that I would probably question every single thing I've thought about this regime so far. 

• Like 2

Just now, lavar703 said:

They aren't trading Allen to keep Ridgeway. I mean, if they did that I would probably question every single thing I've thought about this regime so far. 

I’m already questioning a lot this regime has done. 

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Lots of cuts coming in from other teams.

The only one I would be interested in so far, is LBer Deion Jones.

But he'll be 30 in November, I believe.

Deion Jones could definitely be a signing for us. He was drafted to ATL when Quinn was there, he was the starting MLB on Quinn’s SB team for the Falcons.

He could be our top backup at LB & backup Wagner. He’d be another good mentor for Jordan Magee also especially bc they're about the same size.

Edited by turtle28

33 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Not just Ridgeway, but if they believe they have depth at DT due to a young rotation..... that would be the way. 

1 minute ago, Troublez said:

Not just Ridgeway, but if they believe they have depth at DT due to a young rotation..... that would be the way. 

The only way they're trading Jon Allen is if he's in the package to get Brandon Aiyuk. Outside of that, I don't see it.

Peters & Quinn know who runs the locker-room. It's Terry on offense & Jon Allen on defense. They'd lose a lot of respect on the team if they traded away either of the top 2 leaders on either side of the ball for just draft picks for example.

Edited by turtle28

^^ me either, I am just saying.... if you like Ridgeway / Mathis / Newton, then you WOULD trade J Allen, not vice versa - to get the most bang for your buck.

In business, its called asset adequacy. Are you getting the right return at the right times. If we are getting Allen's best and we are not in a superbowl window, its worthless. 

Edited by Troublez