2024 Commanders Transaction/Roster Move Tracker

On 9/11/2024 at 8:39 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

Brandon Coleman was limited against the Bucs but when he was in the game he looked very athletic and moved very well. Would be so great if he can be our LT for the next 8-10 years, it would be a home run. 

I thought Coleman looked pretty good too. I think eventually he takes over full time for Lucas and then Coleman will hopefully be our LT for the next 10-15 years. 

I thought Alegretti was pretty solid too. Each OL obviously wasn't perfect but really the only one who was a turnstile was Wylie.

Edited by turtle28

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I thought Coleman looked pretty good too. I think eventually he takes over full time for Lucas and then Coleman will hopefully be our LT for the next 10-15 years. 

I thought Alegretti was pretty solid too. Each OL obviously wasn't perfect but really the only one who was a turnstile was Wylie.

Water is still wet, there is hope in the world 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Because he was. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Because he was. 

Yeah, I think Allegretti is going to be okay. Probably not much more than that, but that’s still a big upgrade from what we had there previously.

He held up well in pass pro, and he was decent in the run game also. Certainly nothing special as a run blocker. He was overmatched physically by Vita Vea…but most people are. 

Tampa Bay doesn’t really have anyone who really threatens as a pass-rusher with quickness on the interior, so that’s one area in which he wasn’t really tested. Dexter Lawrence will be another Vea-type challenge this week, and we’re not really going to see a major interior pass-rusher for a while after that. So it may be a minute until he’s challenged with that type of speed.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, e16bball said:

Yeah, I think Allegretti is going to be okay. Probably not much more than that, but that’s still a big upgrade from what we had there previously.

He held up well in pass pro, and he was decent in the run game also. Certainly nothing special as a run blocker. He was overmatched physically by Vita Vea…but most people are. 

Tampa Bay doesn’t really have anyone who really threatens as a pass-rusher with quickness on the interior, so that’s one area in which he wasn’t really tested. Dexter Lawrence will be another Vea-type challenge this week, and we’re not really going to see a major interior pass-rusher for a while after that. So it may be a minute until he’s challenged with that type of speed.

I think a good read on him is a second division regular.  He’s good enough to start for a team looking to rebuild/retool, but if we are in Year 3, you are hoping Allegretti is surpassed by a recent draft choice and relegated to a reserve role, or we’ve let him go in favor of someone else.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lavar703 said:

what lol

4 seems high to me, but I would have wagered they’d be at least top half, maybe even top 10.

Coleman will have the worst score, probably, because he gave up 3 pressures to Thibodeaux in pretty limited snaps.

Behind him it must be Allegretti, based on the guard score being low, but that’s a tough crowd if so. He got driven back into Jayden’s lap a few times by Vea and Lawrence, but…damn. Give the guy a little love for degree of difficulty 😂 he’s not going to face two absolute behemoths like that back to back for the rest of the year.

I’ve been really surprised how well Lucas and Wylie have held up so far. I’m thinking maybe the fear of Jayden running reined in Thibs/Burns this week, because they should have wrecked shop on paper. I always suspected that maybe Jayden was making that LSU OL look better than it was by forcing pass-rushers to be mindful of keeping contain — looking like maybe that’s happening a bit here too?

51 minutes ago, e16bball said:

4 seems high to me, but I would have wagered they’d be at least top half, maybe even top 10.

Coleman will have the worst score, probably, because he gave up 3 pressures to Thibodeaux in pretty limited snaps.

Behind him it must be Allegretti, based on the guard score being low, but that’s a tough crowd if so. He got driven back into Jayden’s lap a few times by Vea and Lawrence, but…damn. Give the guy a little love for degree of difficulty 😂 he’s not going to face two absolute behemoths like that back to back for the rest of the year.

I’ve been really surprised how well Lucas and Wylie have held up so far. I’m thinking maybe the fear of Jayden running reined in Thibs/Burns this week, because they should have wrecked shop on paper. I always suspected that maybe Jayden was making that LSU OL look better than it was by forcing pass-rushers to be mindful of keeping contain — looking like maybe that’s happening a bit here too?

Basically what Heinicke did