2024 Commanders Transaction/Roster Move Tracker

Realistically @Tank4Drake, if his cost is too great, I don't think anyone trades for him. Then you have to deal with the fact that his head coach liked a post about him playing his last down for the team, while sitting him out. 

Adams is a benefit to any team, except the Raiders at this point. 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Not his value being downplayed. His trade value and his value are not equal, IMO. 

I also don't have Adams in my top 5. He's not far out of it, but I think Jefferson, Chase, Hill, St. Brown, Collins and Brown are ahead of him. Not to mention Harrison Jr and Nabers will overtake him in short order in my opinion. Can't stay at the top forever. 

St Brown and Chase are not as good as Adams. Especially St Brown. Adams would be settin records on the Lions. 

57 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I personally don't think the Adams contract is a problem. If someone wants him, they can figure that out. I also think personally some of you are undervaluing how much he will get in a trade. This is an elite WR on the market. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

St Brown and Chase are not as good as Adams. Especially St Brown. Adams would be settin records on the Lions. 

I guess the Raiders could trade him there and find out. ASB and DA would be a deadly duo. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Adams would be doing the same thing in Cincy. Washington fans should know better than anyone that a WR can suffer with no QB. 

Oh we know. But we also know the pain of overpaying for aging WRs. 

I hope that you guys get value for him and I also hope that value doesn't come from us. The price that has been set is too much for the state of the franchise here, IMO. 

JaMarr Chase will have like six games in a row where he looks like doo doo and then two games in a row where he looks like the best WR ever. Not sure how anyone can say he’s better than Davante Adams…. Chase has been inconsistent for a solid 3 years. 

13 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

JaMarr Chase will have like six games in a row where he looks like doo doo and then two games in a row where he looks like the best WR ever. Not sure how anyone can say he’s better than Davante Adams…. Chase has been inconsistent for a solid 3 years. 

The same defense you had for Adam applies. Joe Burrow has been anything but a consistent QB. I actually would trade the asking price for Adams for Chase before I would for DA. Probably why I'm not in a FO role.  

At the same time, where he stands in the hierarchy of WRs is irrelevant, he is still a very, very good WR. Again, he would be a big boost to any team, sans LV. 

I hope you guys get your value for him and that it isn't from us. 

1 hour ago, Vladimir L said:

We don’t need a wr we are a running team and our wr are doing fine 

we need to trade for a cb only person i would give up a 2nd for are cb 

Yep.  Show me a corner and I will gladly trade for him.  Plus there are a ton of free agent WRs available next year.  

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The same defense you had for Adam applies. Joe Burrow has been anything but a consistent QB. I actually would trade the asking price for Adams for Chase before I would for DA. Probably why I'm not in a FO role.  

At the same time, where he stands in the hierarchy of WRs is irrelevant, he is still a very, very good WR. Again, he would be a big boost to any team, sans LV. 

I hope you guys get your value for him and that it isn't from us. 

You aren’t on your own, I’d trade the same package for Chase over Adams due to his age and fitting our timeline better.  But a 24 year old WR is going to get much more than someone who will be 32 in December so the price for Chase will be much higher.