2024 Commanders Transaction/Roster Move Tracker

6 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

I think any trades need to be for defensive players. I'd be curious to see if we could talk the Cardinals in to trading us Budda Baker. 

Now we're talking. 

15 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

It doesn't mention us 🧐

So far, the three teams officially linked by name that I have seen so far by the most reputable sources are the Saints, Jets, and Cowboys. 

I just watched an interview from a few days ago -Efe Obada. Seems he's nearing a return from that horrendous broken leg-multiple breaks. He's been a solid player and I'd sure like to see him return -great guy, teammate too. I just don't know if he can be the same player. Seemed almost a pity signing when we brought him back ! Anyway I'm hopeful . Jordan Magee and Mariota can return this week also after 4 weeks on I R. We should get some news this week .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Now we're talking. 

One of those that depends on the cost. I'm down for several different trades to improve our roster on either side of the ball but we shouldn't mortgage our future to acquire any vet.

• Like 1

ESPN NFL insider Dan Graziano listed Baker as one of his top 15 trade candidates:

"Unsigned beyond this season, Baker would be an impact player for any team needing safety help at the deadline. He has 18 tackles, three tackles for loss and a pass breakup over two games. The Cardinals would have to be out of contention to consider it, and Baker's $14.2 million salary wouldn't be a piece of cake to move. But unless the Cards extend him at some point, you have to think they'd take the call."

Apparently , the Jets, Falcons & Raiders have something cooking.

Sounds like Adams is gonna be too costly to get. No way, do you mortgage your future for 2 or 3 yr rental.

I am totally good, staying away.

Let's keep the train rolling with our own guys.

22 hours ago, Umbaugh21 said:

I think any trades need to be for defensive players. I'd be curious to see if we could talk the Cardinals in to trading us Budda Baker. 

I like Davante Adams, but I don't think this offense needs him to be successful and we have shown it. 

Another name to consider for a trade would be Jaycee Horn from Carolina maybe. 

I’d be out on Horn.  Availability is huge for me, and he’s played way less than half of the total games of his career.  Only one season finishing over six games played.