2024 Commanders Transaction/Roster Move Tracker

32 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This whole kicker deal makes letting Joey Slye walk look extremely stupid. 

It does, but they couldn’t have predicted what happened with McManus. 

I’m sure there will be some decent kicker cut in a few weeks and that’ll be our guy. But this definitely has the makings of being a mess.

22 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

It's several kickers likely released at cutdown.. we still don't have our kicker . Slye might even be back . no worries yet . I do agree -I didn't get cutting Slye . Love the BIG leg !

One thing that’s always miffed me with Slye is his extra points. How is a good field goal kicker only a career 88% extra point kicker & he was only 91% for us last year. I’ll never understand that.

27 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

One thing that’s always miffed me with Slye is his extra points. How is a good field goal kicker only a career 88% extra point kicker & he was only 91% for us last year. I’ll never understand that.

THAT's exactly why he ain't heah !

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

We're loading up on 6'3"+ WR's. We're just gonna have our WR's sky above corners on seam route fades.

Can't cover them, if their 5 inches taller....

I think I hear Anthony Mix walk in the building. 😂 

Just bring Josh Doctson back, that worked out wonderfully 7/8 years ago, didn’t it? 🤣 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I don’t buy this at all. That is not Dotson’s personality one bit. 

BMitch could’ve been talking about Forbes and people in social media are just running with it being Dotson that BMitch is talking about bc Dotson hasn’t been flashing in camp & he played a lot the first preseason game. But who knows, without BMitch telling people this is all speculation.

The coaches (I read ) were dissappointed that J D gets rerouted so easily by the corners. He's just small and weak and doesn't fit the scheme perhaps. If they can get a 4th ,,or 5th - he's gone.

28 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

The coaches (I read ) were dissappointed that J D gets rerouted so easily by the corners. He's just small and weak and doesn't fit the scheme perhaps. If they can get a 4th ,,or 5th - he's gone.

This seems extremely doubtful. If this is the case then how was Jahan able to make so many spectacular plays beating CBs to the ball in the air & how was he able to have 7 TDs in just 12 games as a rookie & follow it up with 4 his second year despite playing in a bad offense?

He has more TDs than Olave has over their 1st two season and Jahan has played in less games & had Terry playing opposite him taking a way a lot of targets unlike Olave. It’s not like Jahan has done nothing. 

Whoever wrote that it just seems like a personal opinion, without a quote from a coach I can’t put stock into that.

Also, we’ve had WRs in the past who are smaller and have issues with those things but we moved them around, or, we played them off the line of scrimmage so it was harder for CBs to jam them. There are things that can be done to help him get away from jams. 

Edited by turtle28

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

This seems extremely doubtful. If this is the case then how was Jahan able to make so many spectacular plays beating CBs to the ball in the air & how was he able to have 7 TDs in just 12 games as a rookie & follow it up with 4 his second year despite playing in a bad offense?

He has more TDs than Olave has over their 1st two season and Jahan has played in less games & had Terry playing opposite him taking a way a lot of targets unlike Olave. It’s not like Jahan has done nothing. 

Whoever wrote that it just seems like a personal opinion, without a quote from a coach I can’t put stock into that.

Also, we’ve had WRs in the past who are smaller and have issues with those things but we moved them around, or, we played them off the line of scrimmage so it was harder for CBs to jam them. There are things that can be done to help him get away from jams. 

good points- we'll see. hope he can be successful here . Right now looking like R R missed on all 4 1st rounders.

38 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

good points- we'll see. hope he can be successful here . Right now looking like R R missed on all 4 1st rounders.

The season hasn’t even started yet. We have to see how Jamin, Dotson & Forbes perform under better coaching during the actual season.

Also, I have no clue if Chase had stayed healthy in 2021 - 2023 what he would’ve been vs what he was. It’s impossible to know that and it sucks for us that he tore up his knee & then hurt his neck. No one can predict injuries like that. I still question if the DEs we signed are better than Chase, but I guess we’ll see what happens.

To me we signed some FA DEs who are solid vs the run & pass but don’t have any upside or flash at all as edge rushers. I don’t see a double digit edge rusher on this team. Most of our pressure I expect to come from Allen, Payne and our LBs on blitzes/packages where we rush them.

Edited by turtle28