2024 Commanders Transaction/Roster Move Tracker

36 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Good Ole Ron Rivera "position flex". If you can't be good at one position, then we'll make you bad at two. 

He's now a Panther. every cut has gotten claimed !

• Like 1

https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1825146287257272410?s=46&t=6HL-uBrK4qbGh3V530lFEg

The Vikings are making a major free agent acquisition at a time when they rarely happen: Former Pro Bowl CB Stephon Gilmore is signing in Minnesota on a 1-year, $10M deal, source says.

The ex-Cowboys and Patriots CB is back with DC Brian Flores.”

Well, there goes that. If we're going to sign another vet CB in the coming weeks, it won't be Gilmore. 

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Gilmore wasn’t coming here during a rebuilding year, and neither were we going to look at him in all likelihood.  

I get your view about him not coming here due to a rebuilding year but why would he go to the Vikings? They’re not even a playoff team. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I get your view about him not coming here due to a rebuilding year but why would he go to the Vikings? They’re not even a playoff team. 

Bingo. 

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

What is wrong with Riley Patterson. He's actually been a good kicker ! 88% F G % is pretty good ! Average is 86% . Very worrisome.

Maybe he hit the clubs in Miami too hard on Friday night? 😂 

Posted (edited)

The Washington Commanders have signed defensive end Justin Hollins and released linebacker Bo Bauer.

Hollins, a fifth-round pick by the Denver Broncos in 2019, played for the Los Angeles Chargers, New York Giants and Green Bay Packers last season, appearing in four games with nine tackles. For his career, Hollins has recorded 123 tackles with 10.5 sacks and three forced fumbles. He also spent two full seasons with the Los Angeles Rams before being released and signed by the Packers 10 games into the 2022 season.

Hollins spent his college career playing for the University of Oregon, recording 184 tackles (36.5 for a loss) and 13 sacks. He was named First Team All-Pac-12 for getting a career-high 64 tackles in 2018 to go with 6.5 sacks, five forced fumbles, six pass breakups and an interception.

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

19 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Newton- don'tlike hearing it's yet anotehr foot injury ! This kid may never get n the field !

Agreed.  Newton slid for a reason.  Let's hope it is just some post surgery scar tissue break up type thing and they are simply being cautious.  I wonder which foot?  Most recent foot surgery or prior surgery?

Total bummer about mcgee.  

In terms of Coleman, I don't know what to think because they are being quiet as to the nature of the injury.  AC joint?  Pec muscle?  Dislocated shoulder?  Stinger?  Who knows.

12 minutes ago, offbyone said:

Agreed.  Newton slid for a reason.  Let's hope it is just some post surgery scar tissue break up type thing and they are simply being cautious.  I wonder which foot?  Most recent foot surgery or prior surgery?

Total bummer about mcgee.  

In terms of Coleman, I don't know what to think because they are being quiet as to the nature of the injury.  AC joint?  Pec muscle?  Dislocated shoulder?  Stinger?  Who knows.

what the word on Magee ?? OH just saw it, MCL-not as bad as ACL!

Not season ending .. IDK,, 3 months recovery at least .. Tough loss sorry for him  and us !

Edited by RSkinGM