2024 Commanders Transaction/Roster Move Tracker

12 hours ago, 4209 said:

Like I said "He could possiby be cut also" I am not saying byrant is all that either. But they signed him and thats very telling. To me the Dotson thing is not much better than last yr. D. brown is looking more like a #2 WR. You tell me what you see in our group of WR. McLaurin and thats pretty much it thats it. To be frank It is alittle to early to sale Dotson but he needs to step up and maybe he lososes the #2 WR  maybe he moves to the slot. If not when his contract comes up well we need to pay him according to his production.  Theres nothing wrong with chanlleging Dotson or any other player who is not producing.  

Dotson’s contract is 2 years from coming up. He has time to redeem himself even if he's only the #4 WR to start the season behind Terry, Dyami & OZ. 

I can't sleep...lol waiting for the other shoe to drop & I think it's BA.

With their friendship & experience playing together. All those subtle hints of BA taking photos of our trading camp practices.

I think BA wants to come here & has been told to just chill for a bit & wait.

The dude turned down 33M from New England in a trade offer. Nothing happened in Pittsburgh either, even though a trade offer was on the table.

I think it was reported Pitt offered a 2nd & some later picks.

You may ask, "why didn't we package him to San Fran, in a trade then"?

Well, I just read his mother is dying of Cancer & he wanted to be closer to her. That his mind was just not into football right now. This would actually explain a lot in his demeanor as of late.

So we traded him to Philly, so he could be closer to his mom. Good for Adam Peters if true.

Ladies & Gentlemen?

I think were trading for Brandon Aiyuk. We obviously were reported in showing interest early on.

Something's going to happen, I can assure you of that.

We're not rolling out Terry McLaurin as our #1 & ...nobody else as the #2 so we can stunt Jayden Daniels growth as a rookie.

Too much invested in the guy & they want to win now.

So stay tuned! I'm expecting something big happening today, or by this weekend.

Could we be waiting for Tuesday (cut down day?) sure...

But who ya gonna get? Who's cutting a very good player, so we can plug him in as our #2 or improve our WR core?

Could it be someone else, besides BA? Sure...

But something is definitely in the works. 

Adam Peters thinks like I do. (11-6.. 😁)

And if that's true?

We're targeting someone, because I know I would be as a former coach as well.

Jayden is on his rookie deal. He's cheap. Now is the time to get good. Not 2047 lol

Btw, has anyone noticed that Chris Rodriguez hasn't even had 1 carry throughout pre season? Maybe he has & I just missed it. But it's been Robinson Jr. That Wiley dude & even WR Kaz Allen at RB. But have you guys seen Rodriguez carry the ball once?

Don't you find that a little odd? Or is there a reason for it? Like, we don't want you getting hurt cause you're getting traded. I don't know. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Or maybe they just think he sucks...I don't know. I thought he was pretty good myself. 

Rodriguez Jr., Chris

RB

42 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Btw, has anyone noticed that Chris Rodriguez hasn't even had 1 carry throughout pre season? Maybe he has & I just missed it. But it's been Robinson Jr. That Wiley dude & even WR Kaz Allen at RB. But have you guys seen Rodriguez carry the ball once?

Don't you find that a little odd? Or is there a reason for it? Like, we don't want you getting hurt cause you're getting traded. I don't know. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Or maybe they just think he sucks...I don't know. I thought he was pretty good myself. 

Rodriguez Jr., Chris

RB

I think he actually had 6 in the first game for zero yards--If my memory is werkin' .

• Like 2

4 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Rodriguez Jr., Chris

RB

Rodriguez may be a trade or cut candidate with the emergence of Wylie bc of Wylie’s versatility but it remains to be seen. If we keep 4 RBs, I think CRod makes it, if we keep 3 RBs, I think Wylie makes it over CRod.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Rodriguez may be a trade or cut candidate with the emergence of Wylie bc of Wylie’s versatility but it remains to be seen. If we keep 4 RBs, I think CRod makes it, if we keep 3 RBs, I think Wylie makes it over CRod.

This kid is tough ! avg 4.8 per cary last year . If he gets cut I'll be pixxed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RSkinGM said:

This kid is tough ! avg 4.8 per cary last year . If he gets cut I'll be pixxed. 

I think its possible, CRod is in the same boat as Dotson IMO. He really hasn't popped this preseason so its possible.

Edited by turtle28

Zach Selby 
The Washington Commanders have signed center Cameron Tom and released center J.C. Hassenauer.

Tom, an undrafted free agent out of Southern Miss in 2017, has played in 14 games with one start. He began his career with the New Orleans Saints, where he made his NFL debut in Week 3of the 2018 season against the Atlanta Falcons.

After spending four seasons with the Saints, Tom spent time with the Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Chargers. His most recent appearance in a game was Week 18 of the 2023 season against the Kansas City Chiefs.

7 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Zach Selby 
The Washington Commanders have signed center Cameron Tom and released center J.C. Hassenauer.

Tom, an undrafted free agent out of Southern Miss in 2017, has played in 14 games with one start. He began his career with the New Orleans Saints, where he made his NFL debut in Week 3of the 2018 season against the Atlanta Falcons.

After spending four seasons with the Saints, Tom spent time with the Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Chargers. His most recent appearance in a game was Week 18 of the 2023 season against the Kansas City Chiefs.

give them credit - constantly trying to improve.