Preseason WK-2@Dolphins: OK...give me your over/under/even/ stats for JD!

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I thought we took Daniels out?  Driskel has some wheels.  

Driskel continues to make Mariota look more and more expendable. That was a 43-yard run.

I hope they don't keep Mariota just because he's a vet who's started a lot of games in the NFL.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah but maybe @lavar703 is saying we should've taken DeJean instead of Newton which I can see that. That’s a good point depending on what each guys do. DeJean is just starting to practice, I guess he had an injury which sounds a lot like Newton so far. 

Cooper has dealt with injury his whole time at Iowa. Idk I’m not saying he’s not super talented and athletic but he wasn’t as high on my list as most. I think he’s a gamer. But he’s a tighter guy and I’m a lose hip DB guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

Cooper has dealt with injury his whole time at Iowa. Idk I’m not saying he’s not super talented and athletic but he wasn’t as high on my list as most. I think he’s a gamer. But he’s a tighter guy and I’m a lose hip DB guy.

Yeah that's probably why some people had him as a S & not a CB.

Percy Butler was late to get over on the coverage but he made a diving attempt to tip the ball - it went tthrough his hands - and could have been caught by Berrios for a TD but he dropped the wobbling ball. The C’s dodged a bullet there!