Preseason: wk 1 @ Ravens

34 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Any news on who might be Starting tonight? Curious how many of the 1's, actually play a series? I know the numbers suggest some have to regardless but, curious?

• Like 1

Would be nice if Ringo and Rodgers played a quarter/1.5 quarters. Same with Quinyon. Would like to see the linebackers get a decent bit of work. Ojomo, Tuipulotu and young DL like Nolan etc need legit work too. Offensively I'd like to see a lot of Shipley, Becton, Johnny Wison, Covey and Ainias Smith.

8 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Would be nice if Ringo and Rodgers played a quarter/1.5 quarters. Same with Quinyon. Would like to see the linebackers get a decent bit of work. Ojomo, Tuipulotu and young DL like Nolan etc need legit work too. Offensively I'd like to see a lot of Shipley, Becton, Johnny Wison, Covey and Ainias Smith.

I think we will see a good amount of the rookies and guys like Ringo. Doubt Rodgers gets a ton of run as he looks to be the current CB2 but we will see.

Having the starters actually play tonight is very refreshing even if I am not sure it is smart.

• Like 1