2024 Preseason GDT Week #2 Steelers vs. Bills

1 minute ago, rlon said:

Larry O is soft and they need to move on from him...missed two tackles because he's a b/;ch

disagree. He's been getting penetration so far this game. 

Edited by Chieferific

6 minutes ago, Blitzburgh said:

It always amazes me how poor this teams tackling is.  Especially with all the talk about the Steelers being one of the few teams that have live tackling in practice.

Larry O has always been soft...move on!

4 minutes ago, Blitzburgh said:

It always amazes me how poor this teams tackling is.  Especially with all the talk about the Steelers being one of the few teams that have live tackling in practice.

it has been a problem in recent years.  League wide it's a problem they say but I see this team as descending in tackling every year.  Look at the allen TD in the playoffs last year, just lousy all around effort and tackling. 

Does anyone still think it’s a good idea to keep flip flopping Jones between RT and LT? I know he’s been limited in camp but so far it looks like he’s regressed from even last preseason. I’m starting to get worried. 

Just now, bigben07MVP said:

Does anyone still think it’s a good idea to keep flip flopping Jones between RT and LT? I know he’s been limited in camp but so far it looks like he’s regressed from even last preseason. I’m starting to get worried. 

It's not about flip flopping, he shouldn't touch left tackle...

1 minute ago, bigben07MVP said:

Yes, he looks scary bad.