2024 Preseason GDT Week #2 Steelers vs. Bills

5 minutes ago, rlon said:

I saw two missed tackles when he had his arms wrapped around a ball carrier...one was a QB. Glad he can push the pocket with his legs, he lacks upper body strength and finishing ability. I don't think he will ever be fully healthy and the extension was a f up.

He literally made the 3rd and short stop singlehandedly. I don't care how strong your legs are, your arms have to match that strength for it to mean anything. I'm not even a fan and I have little interest in defending him but you are overblowing his deficiencies.  

• Like 1

Just now, August4th said:

That was close. pickens can be special, man

just throw a few deep passes every game and he will make a few. If he isn't allowed to be special here, he will sign elsewhere when he is UFA

Just now, JustPlainNasty said:

Fields buzz gonna be starting. 

can you see Fields winning the starting job after say 4 weeks if this offence doesn't get going? It will be something to observe, the patience they have considering how the schedule is later on

Just now, JustPlainNasty said:

Fields buzz gonna be starting. 

Meh.    Wouldn't make sense.   The issues aren't related to Wilson.    Fields is gonna look even worse with this OL and no run game.