Surveilling the sophomore QBs

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I saw Joe Burrow get sacked 9 times vs yall. He still made throws. QB line is an excuse.. If you want say he was held back because of coaching I can hear that. But you can’t claim bad oline yet rep his game vs Atlanta? Did it not apply there? Are we picking and choosing subjective measures? 

It was the one game he started where they actually showed up, and he showed what he is capable of...

It's just hilarious to me that people seem to have decided his career based off 9 games as a rookie on a bad team. The Atlanta, Pittsburgh, and Miami games all showed that he has a ton of ability and potential as a QB.

I don't know if he will be good or if he will be bad. At least now we can make a fair assessment, considering they have actually built a coaching staff and offensive roster to help the QB. Something that hasn't been done in Tennessee, basically ever...

20 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Young: pitiful

Stroud: stud

Richardson: very promising

Levis: one of the worst QB plays I've ever seen

Every single titans fans needs to apologize to me. All 3 of you. 

Edited by El Ramster

On 8/29/2024 at 3:34 PM, Tank4Drake said:

- Bryce is gonna look a lot better this year. Maybe even Top 12. 

It's just one game, but sure not looking like it. Brutal opener. 

- Stroud is in MVP contention this year. He still has Slowik who is one of the best minds in the game. And a complete four headed monster in Nico, Diggs, Dell, and Schultz. 

Yep

- Richardson, I am a BIG fan of, but I think his Massive Breakout comes Year 3 and I’ve said that since he got drafted. I expect an Average year out of Richardson for 2024, and an MVP-Level year in 2025. He needs one more year of development. 

I think his inconsistency will drive fans crazy and more likely they'll be looking at drafting a QB 1st rounder after year 3 at the latest.

- Levis I view as a Low Football IQ QB, and also one of those QB’s that gets rattled by incoming pressure. I don’t view him being a success and see many INT’s this season which will probably be his only year starting. 

Agreed.

On 8/29/2024 at 8:34 PM, Tank4Drake said:

- Bryce is gonna look a lot better this year. Maybe even Top 12. Canales is a QB Guru who fixed both Geno and Mayfield, two lost causes. They also added Diontae Johnson, technically the best WR in the league at actually getting open. And Xaiver Legette, a 1st Round WR built like a truck who is blazing fast. 

Starting to think this won't happen.

• Like 1

Levis hasn't been too hot, but I wouldn't close the book on him yet. He's played 2 defenses that look pretty solid so far. He could take a few weeks, but the jury is still out. 

Richardson is still effectively a rookie and I expect growing pains. He flashes his skills though. 

Stroud looks rock solid again. 

AOC isn't playing. 

Young is done. 

Past two game the Colts only had the ball 20/60 mins. That’s a recipe for disaster for a QB that’s still basically a rookie 6 starts.  It’s hard to get into a rhythm and it seems like AR is forcing plays because it. Also so far the TEs have been underwhelming despite supposedly being “deep” on the roster.

Edited by Blackstar12