Week One 9/8/24 game thread: vs Tennessee

beardown3231

54 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I haven't seen RJ on an injury report. Aren't they violating league rules if they aren't disclosing it?

That would be against the rules yes. If it’s and injury that would actually keeping him out. 

My guess it’s more that Swift is going to be THE running back for this offense. And they probably have some tricky stuff for Herbert, and that makes Ro a little bit redundant so they go with the ST guys instead 

Just now, StLunatic88 said:

THIS is why I wanted Carter last year. Doubt he makes any plays on offense but he is dangerous back there

Something Poles has proven early is if he likes a guy he will keep trying to get him...Carter & Bates were long term targets

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

THIS is why I wanted Carter last year. Doubt he makes any plays on offense but he is dangerous back there

I don't believe I have even noticed him or heard of him, so good find on you. Lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Not the best start for Caleb...felt the crosser came open late but he had already moved off it...no mistakes mind you and in this game we don't need him to be a superstar...just efficient...

Swift looks really fast to the hole on his opening carry 

I thought he had Rome for a second. Plenty of ball left.