Week 1 GDT: Tennessee Titans @ Chicago Bears

Mesa_Titan

Just now, renndawg37 said:

I was told this offseason, by a certain Texans fan on here, that Tony Pollard is quote "bad at football". Yeah, he's just awful. Definitely rather have Mixon with all his explosiveness. 

Texan fan is all you need to know.  He struggled last year as no1 back coming off injury.  But again he is not a bell cow type who thrives on multiple carries inside.  But keep him fresh and he can be real good 

• Like 1

Just now, quiller said:

Texan fan is all you need to know.  He struggled last year as no1 back coming off injury.  But again he is not a bell cow type who thrives on multiple carries inside.  But keep him fresh and he can be real good 

Yeah he played on a bad foot for the majority of the year and put up 1000 yards. Dude's legit. 

3 minutes ago, quiller said:

I have watched a lot of Pollard will eventually watch this game I expect he is real good if you can get him quickly in space.  He can run inside but better suited on those quick tosses 

Been watching him since he went to Melrose here in Memphis, the boy was a WR also in college we got us 1 😮‍💨💪🏾 Finally guys that can play in space