The Week 1 Gameday Thread: Commanders @ Bucs - 4:30 PM on Fox, Sunday (GIF Theme Hook)

MikeT14

GIF theme  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What's the gif theme this week?

• Black Sails
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • One Piece
    • Pirates of Dark Water
    • Hook
    • Captain Phillips

We score then we have that  blanked up KO.  Our kicker gave them good field position and they get 3.  He missed a FG (3) and then gave the BUCs 3. This Kicker is a problem and this issue will raise its ugly head again and again rest of the season. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:
Just now, MKnight82 said:

Ya I think our DEs are more run stuffers than pass rushers

They are doing a poor job of that right now too.

I shouldn't talk too much crap but the missed tackles are killing me.

We are seeing the "swarming" that the coaches talked about, but the missed tackles have to be improved on.

This team sucks and is designed to tank. This is the Process 2.0. Dan Quinn is Brett Brown for us, he will not be the head coach when we are actually competitive.

If he won’t be the coach then Peters won’t be the GM. I don’t think this is as purposeful as you think dude. They really like Quinn. 

This team sucks and is designed to tank. This is the Process 2.0. Dan Quinn is Brett Brown for us, he will not be the head coach when we are actually competitive.

Hiring him is gonna set this franchise back by another 5 years like with Rivera. I wanted Mike MacDonald (not even Ben Johnson, for the record) and I swear he's gonna lead Seattle to a Super Bowl long before Quinn even makes it to the divisional round (if he ever does).