Packers QB Jordan Love suffers knee injury

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, cp0k2 said:

Does Willis know the offense? He's been a Packer for 13 days.

Two weeks of practice is better than the guy you sign off the street on sunday with less than a week of practice. Either way whoever they sign is just the backup until they get up to speed unless they sign their ps QB since he could theoretically start (But given they cut him and traded for Willis....) Willis is the guy. 

There's no miracle QB fix here you just need a guy who knows your offense and can manage games for september and maybe the first two weeks of october. 

5 hours ago, Xmad said:

He's also the only QB on the roster who knows the offense outside of love, they'll probably bring back a practice squad guy they cut and have him be no.2 probably bring back clifford since he actually knows the offense. 

Willis has been there for like two weeks, and hasn’t proven to have any QB intelligence at all. I’ll roll the dice with a real QB.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Soko said:

Willis has been there for like two weeks, and hasn’t proven to have any QB intelligence at all. I’ll roll the dice with a real QB.

Define real QB because green bay's options are ****. If willis struggles after 1-2 starts the guy you'll have signed will have at least a basic understanding of the offense by then.

They'll probably re-sign clifford and hope 1 of those two is decent.

Packers started 2-5 last year and became a real threat pretty quickly. I don't see any reason that couldn't happen again.

I don't know that Willis is capable of winning them a game right now though. They really should bring in a more established veteran. We'll see I suppose.

54 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Define real QB because green bay's options are ****. If willis struggles after 1-2 starts the guy you'll have signed will have at least a basic understanding of the offense by then.

They'll probably re-sign clifford and hope 1 of those two is decent.

I mean, no, the options aren’t great. But anything’s better than Willis.

Tannehill was ahead of Willis last season, remember. We’re understating how bad Malik is.

On 9/7/2024 at 10:23 AM, vike daddy said:

Dr. Evan Jeffries, DPT @GameInjuryDoc

Update on Jordan Love with NEW video evidence.

Fear is upgraded for possible injuries in this order
1. ACL tear
2. Patella dislocation
3. High ankle sprain
4. MCL sprain

I love Physicsl therapists. But yeah…you don’t go to a DPT to get a diagnosis on your knee injury. You go to a Sports Medicine physician. Even without an exam any random Sports med doc would have had MCL at the very top of the list with all other options a distance second.