Cowboys Extend QB Dak Prescott

HTTRDynasty

It's the Devil you know concept. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. 

Anyone really,  truly think Jerry Jones of all people was going to pull a Denver Bronco /Russell Wilson and pay a cap hit of $40M for Dak regardless if he's on his team in 2025 or not?

I've always thought Kirk Cousins has maximized all of his contracts to the fullest extent possible. Possibly better then any NFL player in history given his lack of post season success. Dak has surpassed even him now.

Congrats!

Edited by Nabbs4u

Everybody say Jerry and Stephen are dumb, but this is the actually smart business by them. They don’t pay Dak and CeeDee all summer and the media and every sports show talks about them everyday, and on the last day they pay whatever they were going to pay. They get free publicity all summer and keep building an empire. I bet they even told Dak about this plan. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Everybody say Jerry and Stephen are dumb, but this is the actually smart business by them. They don’t pay Dak and CeeDee all summer and the media and every sports show talks about them everyday, and on the last day they pay whatever they were going to pay. They get free publicity all summer and keep building an empire. I bet they even told Dak about this plan. 

This was exactly what occured. Although I'm sure they were hoping Lamb was a hold in, like Chase.