Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

So you start off by out of the blue accusing me of mookie and ltbf...

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

You probably already knew that because you killed mookie and ltbf

I point out that mookie seems to have been killed by an alien, and we don't know what/who killed LTBF. I point out how Dome specifically used the phrasing "human technology" in the write, and how ET was outed as the alien shortly after.

4 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

Mookie was killed by an alien from how the write up was (potential dangerous HUMAN technology), and ET ended up being the alien.

We don't know what/who killed LTBF. So you trying to put those two together is weird.

You brush off Dome's write up and use of "HUMAN technology" as nothing and say you don't think that points to alien. 

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

The life form sensed dangerous human technology from a thing on his wrist and was undetectable by the hunter. That’s not an alien IMO

I ask how Dome making sure the killer noticed "human" technology, and not just "technology", and the fact the killer was undetectable to a hunter, doesn't at least point towards alien lifeform.

How is does that not point to being an alien life form? Why specifically state "Human" technology? And what human technology allowed the killer to be undetectable to the hunter, someone specifically trained to spot things?

You respond with deflection...

Playing it up for the crowd huh?

I once again ask you to explain how Dome's phrasing doesn't point towards alien...

Playing what up?

You said you don't think the write up of mookies death points to an alien killer....I think it's fairly obvious that an alien killed mookie considering Dome went out of his way to mention "human" technology, as if it wasn't the same type of technology that the killer used, and also the fact that the killer was undetectable (perhaps invisible) to mookie. Another technology not possessed by humans, but seen in plenty of sci-fi films.

You respond with an empty post...

It’s already been mentioned by a couple people now.

I finally break everything down 1 by 1 and ask you directly to explain where you are attempting to go with your assertions...

I'm not understanding what you're trying to point out.

- At first you say I killed both Mookie and LTBF

- I mention how the write up described an alien killing mookie and how ET was shown to be an alien later on, and we also don't know what killed LTBF, so you trying to put those two together is really weird

- You counter saying you don't think the write up specifically mentioning the killer sensing potentially dangerous "HUMAN" technology, or the fact that he's undetectable to a hunter, points to an alien being the killer

- I once again explain the write up and how Dome specifically mentioning human technology wouldn't make sense if the killer was human and used the same type of technology

- You come back with "playing it up for the crowd huh?"

- For a third time I explain my justification in stating that Mookie was killed by an alien

- You come back with "it's already been mentioned by a couple people now."

Where are you going with this?

You respond with a conveniently open ended answer. At first you say others have brought up the possibility of a predator type role, but that me saying I don't understand and that's weird, makes you think it's not predator, but something else, and I know what it is.

42 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Where I’m going with it, is that you already know what it is. A few people have already mentioned the possibility of it being a predator type role. You continuing to say I don’t understand and that’s weird, just makes me feel like it isn’t predator and you already know what it is.

The above answer is interesting considering when you first started going after me, you went on a meme frenzy, and the first two memes you posted were Predator related. 

giphy.gif

bNd3ntF.gif

I asked where you were going with your point, because yes I was confused, because you're all over the place. Out of nowhere you accuse me of killing mookie (someone that it seems was killed by an alien) and you throw in ltbf as well, even though he was killed in a different way apparently, and we have no idea who/what killed him.

You're initial memes directed at me directly refer to Predator, but by the time you get done trying to explain your crazy theory, you don't think I'm Predator, but something else.

I'm think you killed LTBF (I think ET killed mookie), saw an opportunity to try and get a BW going, got excited with memes galore, decided to try and throw one of your kills on me, and it backfired.

Touch

7 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

What's everyone's thoughts on Pats' claim?

@Whicker@Raves @theuntouchable

Well reading through everything, if you did hit him, didn't someone claim to have hit Stallyns by picking up the gun from Rags, which was actually mookie?  If you instead had actually picked it up, then that implicates them and could give credence to Pats claim...

55 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

So you start off by out of the blue accusing me of mookie and ltbf...

I point out that mookie seems to have been killed by an alien, and we don't know what/who killed LTBF. I point out how Dome specifically used the phrasing "human technology" in the write, and how ET was outed as the alien shortly after.

You brush off Dome's write up and use of "HUMAN technology" as nothing and say you don't think that points to alien. 

I ask how Dome making sure the killer noticed "human" technology, and not just "technology", and the fact the killer was undetectable to a hunter, doesn't at least point towards alien lifeform.

You respond with deflection...

I once again ask you to explain how Dome's phrasing doesn't point towards alien...

You respond with an empty post...

I finally break everything down 1 by 1 and ask you directly to explain where you are attempting to go with your assertions...

You respond with a conveniently open ended answer. At first you say others have brought up the possibility of a predator type role, but that me saying I don't understand and that's weird, makes you think it's not predator, but something else, and I know what it is.

The above answer is interesting considering when you first started going after me, you went on a meme frenzy, and the first two memes you posted were Predator related. 

I asked where you were going with your point, because yes I was confused, because you're all over the place. Out of nowhere you accuse me of killing mookie (someone that it seems was killed by an alien) and you throw in ltbf as well, even though he was killed in a different way apparently, and we have no idea who/what killed him.

You're initial memes directed at me directly refer to Predator, but by the time you get done trying to explain your crazy theory, you don't think I'm Predator, but something else.

I'm think you killed LTBF (I think ET killed mookie), saw an opportunity to try and get a BW going, got excited with memes galore, decided to try and throw one of your kills on me, and it backfired.

Touch

All over the place? I’ve referred to you as one thing. Mookie was killed by a figure that wasn’t visible to the human eye and had technology on its wrist to inform it of dangerous human technology. That screams predator to me and it did to a few others as well. 

I don’t think it points to alien because the alien role that I know of deals with probing people. I was given an alien role a few games back and my objective was to probe civs. With the way ET played and even mentioned probing, I don’t think he had hits.

Your response leads me to believe that I’m wrong about it being predator but you know what it is. I got excited because i believe KSJ did hit ted and I was having a hard time deciding between you KSJ and ted as the final. Then your stories didn’t add up at all and confirmed it. 

32 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well reading through everything, if you did hit him, didn't someone claim to have hit Stallyns by picking up the gun from Rags, which was actually mookie?  If you instead had actually picked it up, then that implicates them and could give credence to Pats claim...

It was whicker and He picked up the shotgun.

On 12/24/2017 at 8:45 AM, domepatrol91 said:

The group walked down the road to Mr. Rags house. They knocked on a door and an old pudgy man answered. Before he could grab his shotgun, the group dragged him into the snow and beat him with a shovel. One of them (civ-aligned) went back into the house and grabbed his shotgun, before returning to the group and heading back into the woods. @Ragnarok  is dead. He was the Retired Cop.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

@Whicker @kingseanjohn there is one thing I didn’t think of that gives me pause on the pats claim that I didn’t think about until now. Read pats claim and then read rags death. I’d tell you what I’m looking at but I don’t want to influence your opinion of it. 

There is one part to his claim that is either an incredibly clever addition or flat out truth. @Whicker @kingseanjohn

Archived