Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s actually not that far fetched. 

I'll take that as a compliment then lol

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So why wouldn’t you have come out and said “ok guys I’m independent and can win with either side” instead of saying “I’m a vigilante”

Because my role said I was van helsing (vigilante), and could win either by killing the vampire directly, or by helping civs kill all the monsters

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The only other person it would be is Raves.   

The only person that has officially claimed and hasn't been cc'd was Whicker.  Why am I not a suspect here, op ksj?  Although I know I'm a civ, the two of you both fighting over who is/isn't a civ seems strange when there are two others.  At this point it's about time for you to claim your role touch.

Just now, Raves said:

The only person that has officially claimed and hasn't been cc'd was Whicker.  Why am I not a suspect here, op ksj?  Although I know I'm a civ, the two of you both fighting over who is/isn't a civ seems strange when there are two others.  At this point it's about time for you to claim your role touch.

agreed

Just now, Raves said:

KSJ picked up Mookie's rifle and we know that a civ did that. KSJ is clear to me. It's probably time for you to claim as well

1 minute ago, Raves said:

As I side before, unless you picked up a rifle then KSJ is clear ..... 

defensive much?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’m just a teenager. I used my move n2 and no one visited me.

how convenient....i know who i am...and no one has counter claimed vigilante....so with you claiming teenager....that means (from my end if i were to believe you), that raves/ksj would be scum....but i don't believe you....

Archived