Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I just pulled it off of domes post on page 1

And before he edited it, The Hermit was under unknown and there was no Hunter.  Things like that are things that pull up randomly from my memeory when I'm drunk

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm also concerned that it's specifically called "Van Helsing" when the rest of us have super generic names. The Cop, The Twins, Just a Kid, Hot Blonde, Retired Cop, The Grey, A Werewolf, Van Helsing. One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong.

Good point on this.

Pats

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

So touch claimed to be a teenager, the only role that can't be counter claimed....yet Dome has talked about a ghost girl in his write ups....and that role hasn't been claimed by anyone.

Is ghost girl in this game?

The writeup says " “You not scared of those woods too, are you?” the dispatcher laughed. “Just remember, if you see a pale little girl with sharp fangs, RUN!”

“What is she a vampire now? I thought this was a ghost thing. You all need to get your story straight…. Honestly, I’m more afraid of this crazy old man, he said he’d wait outside for me but he’s not even home. I hope he’s not up in the woods.”

“The old man? Uhhhh, well he might actually be a werewolf. Rumor is that he’s the one who ripped that poor little girl to shreds. Not even joking, that one might be true…. Well, good luck! Radio check-in in an hour, OK?” the dispatcher laughed again. "

It says "that one might be true" somewhat implying that the rumor about the ghost girl isn't. Also, it says the girl has sharp fangs, but the kill on LTBF didn't show any evidence of that.

Also, you could just be ghost girl if she is in this game.

Archived