Just found the site randomly really lol

NFL- like the Jags most of all right now but it kind of varies

NBA- lol, playoffs mainly. Other than that, OKC

MLB- Toronto Blue Jays!!!!!

Hockey- Leafs and Avalanche 

College- Florida Gators!!!!!!!!!

Letthaballfly

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

im gonna come clean i've read my role 3 times and not sure what it means. either way i coming in hot this game. no more loser inactive death fin, that ****'s behind me.

this'll probably be my last post lol 

So you're role is complicated? 

Not sure if this leans Mafia or not....got my eye on you

If you have played less then 3 mafia games please answer the following questions 

•1 if you suspected a moderator like @EliteTexan80 to be mafia would you be more or less inclined to try to rally votes against him?

•2 What’s your name in [spam]? What’s your color? 

•3 If there is a tie at the end of the night and you don’t suspect either people of being mafia. Do you keep your vote on someone not involved in the tied or switch to one of the involved. 

•4 who do you think drafts Saquon Barkley? 

•5 why do you think the Browns picks are busts? 

16 minutes ago, stallyns said:

@Raves what were you accusing @domepatrol91 of doing to confuse people? Possible vote might follow depending on your answer. 

I got confused with his votes and vc... Too much drink made it hard to realize the one was who we have all voted for so far and the other being current vote counts.

4 minutes ago, stallyns said:

If you have played less then 3 mafia games please answer the following questions 

•1 if you suspected a moderator like @EliteTexan80 to be mafia would you be more or less inclined to try to rally votes against him?

•3 If there is a tie at the end of the night and you don’t suspect either people of being mafia. Do you keep your vote on someone not involved in the tied or switch to one of the involved. 

BhMBtv5CIAARZK2.jpg

10 minutes ago, stallyns said:

Does this meab only one FF or through other means as well?

Archived