Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Does this mean there is a group of vampires and pack of wolves, along with the group of teens?

All of which are pitted against eachother? I want to say Bucs was Dracula, and that would explain him being a long in this as a vampire, but the write up didn't mention it.

This could be an underworld type situation.

Sounds like the civs are at a disadvantage.

I still think Pats is a good target. Always weary of guys who post a bunch of nonsense D1 to give off the impression that theyre active.

I think it was MD4L who also gave off a red flag. Freaking out over meaningless D1 votes, seems like he was mad he might be lynched as mafia for no reason.

51 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Don't forget: Malf = civ. stallyns = civ.

Also, ksj is probably bad. As well as Ted and Mookie. And probably touch too.

Given what we know now - your thoughts?

20 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

The Hermit watched the group walk back down the trail. Once they got to the bonfire he headed back to his makeshift campsite as well. He was just falling asleep when he saw a figure standing in the shadows a few feet away.

“Help.” the shadowed figure asked. “Hel-” he stepped out of the shadows, and his hands and face were covered in blood. The Hermit didn’t notice the fur sticking out of his collar.

The Hermit jumped up and threw the man across his shoulders, he started walking towards his cabin. When they got there he threw his shoulder into the door and laid the man down on the couch.

“You’ve lost a lot a blood, pal. I’ll get the ambulance on the way.” The old man went into the kitchen and picked up the phone. Before he could dial, the beast had transformed back into a wolf. It leapt across the room and took off The Hermits head with one swipe.

@bcb1213 is dead. He was the Hermit, Civ aligned.

So what are the chances that one of the town aligned people is the werewolf and they don't know it? They can't control when they transform and what they do once they become the werewolf?

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

One thing to note - two hits, two civ specials. We're dealing with a VERY good Mafia. They're picking off power roles. 

That puts Ragnarok and MathMan at the forefront of suspects.

Are they civ specials though? I think we all have roles, not a set list of who has powers though.

6 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I still think Pats is a good target. Always weary of guys who post a bunch of nonsense D1 to give off the impression that theyre active.

I think it was MD4L who also gave off a red flag. Freaking out over meaningless D1 votes, seems like he was mad he might be lynched as mafia for no reason.

You've been going hard at me from the get go, and the best you have is "he posted a lot D1"?

Messing around on D1 when there's practically nothing to go on isn't much of a reason, and I was hardly the only one.

I've been actively trying to put this story line together since more and more details came out.

9 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Faith in TK3 is restored. Fairly certain he's a civ. 

I'll pick through some posts, see what standard out.

What restored your faith?

No saying you're wrong, I just brushed through the last few pages quickly when I woke up before night came, so not sure if I missed something.

Archived