Just a kid

Hot blonde.

Known Bad guys:

At least 1 werewolf

Alien creature of some sort

Bad guys i suspect to exist:

1 more werewolf (mafia factions rarely have less than 3

1 more vampire (converted by bucs)

That only leaves 2 more players, which could be teenagers. 

Heres my thought on untouch.

Bucs converted touch on night 1.

Untouch is the last vampire.

I think he was legitimately trying to find werewolf last night as a hail mary attempt.

Bucs said he visited touch, and i think hes being honest with the WIFOM.

I can go touch

If more teenagers die tonight, be wary of ted and et80.

Are you drunk again?

3 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

This being a monster/horror mafia, how do we one of the twins isn't an "evil" scum twin?

Considering dome as it put down that the twins are a known civ role, I find that unlikely unless there was a conversion of some sort.

Has anyone posted more without providing anything of use more than MathMan this game?  He literally makes a soft point for a wagon, then jumps to another, throwing out one theory after another seemingly to just keep people confused and guessing what is going on without moving anything forward.  Can we please lynch him already.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Has anyone posted more without providing anything of use more than MathMan this game?  He literally makes a soft point for a wagon, then jumps to another, throwing out one theory after another seemingly to just keep people confused and guessing what is going on without moving anything forward.  Can we please lynch him already.

...sigh...

If we lynch Math now, who would you want to lynch tomorrow?

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

...sigh...

If we lynch Math now, who would you want to lynch tomorrow?

He's the only one I've got a strong feel for, the next would be LTBF as he seems to be misleading a lot with how he's supposedly a new player but he seems to have picked up the concepts much better than you would expect and supposedly randomly found this site and just happened to make it to the others forum and a Mafia game to join and not went anywhere else.  If he was searching specifically for mafia games there are plenty of other places to go that would popup first and if he was looking for a sports forum, why didn't he post there first.  I'll be honest when I joined the forums back in 2006 I probably didn't even go to the Other area for about a year or two as I was focused on sports.

I'm mostly afraid to point out who some of my concerns are incase they are a civ power role and bringing attention to them would get them killed.  We've already lost several power civ roles and losing another could end up costing us the game.

Votes:

math - ted (73), LTBF (78), ET (78), touch (78)

raves - math (73)

ksj - math (74)

ted - untouch (74)

et - ted (75), touch (76)

famous - untouch (75)

pats - touch (76)

LTBF - malf - (76)

VC:

5 untouch - ted, famous, ET, pats, math

3 math - raves, ksj, LTBF, 

1 hour ago, Raves said:

He's the only one I've got a strong feel for, the next would be LTBF as he seems to be misleading a lot with how he's supposedly a new player but he seems to have picked up the concepts much better than you would expect and supposedly randomly found this site and just happened to make it to the others forum and a Mafia game to join and not went anywhere else.  If he was searching specifically for mafia games there are plenty of other places to go that would popup first and if he was looking for a sports forum, why didn't he post there first.  I'll be honest when I joined the forums back in 2006 I probably didn't even go to the Other area for about a year or two as I was focused on sports.

Not sure why you are still stuck on this

10 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Not sure why you are still stuck on this

That's really teh only thing I have against you is that it seems strange ya know?  Apparently like how you apparently think I'm hiding something and am scum, though I'm not.  I'm still leaning more towards you being civ-aligned than scum but he asked me who else I thought and the only other person that has really stood out as being possible scum that's still alive, was you.  The other person I had been looking at was a tie between Pats and MD4L based off day 1 action but MD4L died to Mookie.

The other person I have suspicions on I can't tell if it's because they have a civ-power role or are scum as to why they are setting off my sensors and I don't want to mention them just quite yet and possibly get them killed if they are civ-power role.

Archived