Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, MathMan said:

Never claim if pushed 

Claim if you are on the brink of being lynched.

Trust me. Civs fakeclaiming has messed up many a game

To be fair, I did claim when I was on the brink of being lynched, with 2 or 3 minutes left and a BW going my way

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

There are too many teenager claims in regards to the potential roles left.

One of them has to be lying. Especially if you yourself out there is a legit teenager.

I do think there mgiht be too many teenager claims unless there were extra teenagers to compensate for the potential of a conversion.

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Never claim if pushed 

Claim if you are on the brink of being lynched.

Trust me. Civs fakeclaiming has messed up many a game

Understandable and I can see where that can come up.  I would put them both as potential lynchings, I just still get the feeling from you and you haven't really done anything to deter it from me is all.

Just now, TedLavie said:

So we have:

1 werewolf probably

1 alien

2 twins

1 blonde

1 cop

1 kid

With 11 left, there are max 4 teenagers left, probably 2 or 3. Wouldn't rule out the possibility of 3 teenagers if bucs couldn't convert anyone because of the D1 lynch

I think 2 remaining werewolves is more likely.

Maybe even another vampire

Just now, TedLavie said:

Also, if you're willing to sacrifice a teenager to live another day (which I think is a bad idea), might as well lynch Stallyns. I don't think he voted yesterday and not voting twice gets you killed

Stallyns may be modkilled.

5 minutes ago, Raves said:

Although I want to lynch Math as i think he's scum, I would be able to get behind a Stallyns bw so we don't lose possibly 2 Civs today through voting and modkill.

I'd rather go after scum then vote for someone that is gonna get killed off tonight unless he votes 

Archived