Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, Raves said:

You kill stallyns?

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

I'm much less confident. I feel like Ted's posting today has been good game solving and his "I'm willing to get lynched" post felt like townie Ted. 

LTBF is my number one still. I'm coming around on a Malf vote. I could get behind stallyns also. I think those are the only three I'll vote for today barring something big. 

I was on Malf because of his inability to stay on a target and not atacking things that shouldve been.  Then this last day he showed he was a civ and i was off him so i moved off.  Now the the person i was thinking was a civ PR obviously isnt now so I dont have a problem calling them out.  whicker has obv been keeping track but he's not as active as he was when he was the backup cop so even if he was just a teenager he would've still been more active.  I thought the lack of activity might've been because he was the cop, but since thats not the case I'm more than fine putting my suspicions out there and voting him

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

I was on Malf because of his inability to stay on a target and not atacking things that shouldve been.  Then this last day he showed he was a civ and i was off him so i moved off.  Now the the person i was thinking was a civ PR obviously isnt now so I dont have a problem calling them out.  whicker has obv been keeping track but he's not as active as he was when he was the backup cop so even if he was just a teenager he would've still been more active.  I thought the lack of activity might've been because he was the cop, but since thats not the case I'm more than fine putting my suspicions out there and voting him

No you had it right, There are more civ PRs in this game than just the cop.

With 7 of us left and 2 enemies. If both the enemies have kills then we have to lynch correctly or lose. Let's think about this

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No you had it right, There are more civ PRs in this game than just the cop.

With 7 of us left and 2 enemies. If both the enemies have kills then we have to lynch correctly or lose. Let's think about this

Whicker. Not once has there been a ratio given. If you know this, then you have to be one of the two.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Whicker. Not once has there been a ratio given. If you know this, then you have to be one of the two.

There were two kills. 

And I think Malf investigated me on N2. Not once did he ever throw a vote my way and he consistently listened and responded to what I had to say. 

Archived