Panthers DL Derrick Brown possibly out for the year

notthatbluestuff

14 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

It would take so long to go through every mistake the Panthers have made since 2019.  But it starts with the draft.  I'm not sure there are many teams ever that have had a 5-year stretch of drafts as bad as the Panthers did between '19-'23.

Genuinely curious if it can be worse that the Raiders who had 7 first round picks in that time frame and only one is left on the roster, Tyree Wilson who looks like a bust. Not to mention they missed on all their 2nd round picks and 4 of their 8 3rd round picks are off the roster.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Genuinely curious if it can be worse that the Raiders who had 7 first round picks in that time frame and only one is left on the roster, Tyree Wilson who looks like a bust. Not to mention they missed on all their 2nd round picks and 4 of their 8 3rd round picks are off the roster.

Yikes, to be honest I kinda forgot how bad the Raiders have drafted.  At least ya'll didn't trade Maxx Crosby I guess lol

Edited by iknowcool