Week 2: non-Viking games

vike daddy

16 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

Lololol. 

Christian Watson: “I think there have been highs and lows throughout practice, but that’s what it’s for. We’re definitely in a little expedited process, getting everybody up to speed. But I feel like it’s looked really good. We’re trying to build that confidence for him [Willis]— confidence in our offense — and liking where it’s at right now."

"It’s really just kind of an experience thing with him, timing thing. Just him getting a feel for us out there. Obviously haven’t gotten a lot of reps, so every rep we get right now through practice is really important. But it’s definitely been trending pretty positive for us. We made a lot of plays out there today, so it’s looking good. I think the better we can be individually, on the perimeter specifically, the easier it’ll be for him."

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/christian-watson-the-better-we-can-be-on-the-perimeter-the-easier-itll-be-for-malik-willis

so Watson says they're in an expediated process getting Willis up to speed, and MLF says it's like he's been there for weeks already. the Packers need a pr person to get their message on the same page.

Klint Kubiak might be the best thing that has happened to Saints running back Alvin Kamara, who has never had a 1,000-yard rushing season. Kamara thanked his offensive coordinator during the game and then said, “Let’s go score some more.”

The Saints hammered the Cowboys 44-19 as Kamara rushed for 115 yards and three touchdowns on 20 carries and caught two passes for 65 yards and a touchdown.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/alvin-kamara-after-his-four-touchdown-day-were-just-having-fun