• Big Fish
    • Godzilla
    • Star Wars (The Forbes Be With You)
    • The League
    • The Sopranos

Just now, Vladimir L said:

Already has a ring 

most players care about money

fans are the only one who think winning is the biggest priority and fuller isn’t a guy with a super elite contract 

Don't know what to tell you. Do your own research, he didn't want to come back. 

3 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Front office decides who they bring in at the end of the day and over ride coaches 

And they collaborated with their coach and gave him the players he asked for on defense. That’s why Chinn is here. Because he apparently fits this scheme better than Curl. I guess being terrible is part of playing in this scheme. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

And they collaborated with their coach and gave him the players he asked for on defense. That’s why Chinn is here. Because he apparently fits this scheme better than Curl. I guess being terrible is part of playing in this scheme. 

Jesus but everyone knew our db we’re terrible specially at CB this is like medical malpractice 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

We went over this a lot in the off season, the timeline wasn't right for Fuller. He wanted to win now. 

Money doesnt matter when you want to win. 

That’s right. I feel bad for Fuller, he goes to a likely playoff team maybe contending team in the Dolphins and then Tua has another concussion bc he wanted to take on DBs instead of sliding. 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

That’s right. I feel bad for Fuller, he goes to a likely playoff team maybe contending team in the Dolphins and then Tua has another concussion bc he wanted to take on DBs instead of sliding. 🤦‍♂️

Mac Jones could save that team

im Miami im giving up a 3rd for Jones