Week 2 GDT: Jets @ Titans

yeah, i don't understand what you guys want from a coach who is attempting to manage a turnover machine neanderthal to the best of his ability. not only that, but he also knows that our OL is prone to allowing quick pressure. getting points there was 100% the correct move.

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

So we gotta wait a couple years till we can be aggressive on offense I guess is what you guys are saying? Draft a new QB, then let him get a year under his belt until Cally fully trusts him to put the ball in the endzone with a minute left from the opposing teams 30 yard line?

i mean, yeah? do you think we would've called the game that way if we had CJ stroud out there? players matter and trust is earned. there's no earthly reason to trust will levis in that situation right now.

Just now, -Hope- said:

i mean, yeah? do you think we would've called the game that way if we had CJ stroud out there? players matter and trust is earned. there's no earthly reason to trust will levis in that situation right now.

We gonna lose a lotttttt of football games with that attitude. And get Callahan fired in the process.

Well, maybe we wont lose a ton of games because of the defense. So it's basically just same ol Titans football, I guess. We all want that, right?

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

We gonna lose a lotttttt of football games with that attitude. And get Callahan fired in the process.

Well, maybe we wont lose a ton of games because of the defense. So it's basically just same ol Titans football, I guess. We all want that, right?

we're already losing football games because will levis keeps handing the ball to the other team lol