#2 WR Before trade deadline?

rlon

35 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Would be really cool to add to the WR room, or heck maybe even see what we have in our 3rd round pick we just drafted. 

Broken running game, injury depleted o-line, and receivers who can’t get open. 

Receivers that can't get separation.  He is still making accurate throws( for the most part).  You could have Richardson's problem of wide open receivers and bad accuracy. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, August4th said:

Khan drop the ball with this WR core.

I think this the focus is long vision not this one year but:

- Trading DJ looks like a major win IMO. Jackson has been a stud (hope we extend him) and there seems to be more harmony in the WR room. 

- I feel like Khan might have been too confident in trading for a WR. There were options out there that they could have been involved on and chose not too. 

- While you could have anticipated Najee’s struggles, the RB room as a a group being hurt and ineffective really hurts. Especially when compounded with the OL injuries. Not saying it suddenly makes Jefferson and Austin studs, but they wouldn’t have been relied on much. 

- I consider Muth a big part of that second pass catcher equation. And he’s been good this year at getting open. Just time to find him more. 

- I’m excited to see Roman Wilson’s fit in the offense. I think he was anticipated to be a bigger part who’s been out. 

- And lastly I think something good to come from the poor WR room: Were seeing Pickens able to be WR1, get WR1 attention, and still be an impact field tilting player at the position. 

“Ian Rapoport on Davante Adams: “Here would be my team: the Pittsburgh Steelers. We spent a lot of time this offseason talking about the Steelers potentially trading for a big-time receiver. I thought so many different times I was getting ready to hit send on the tweet. The trade to the Steelers never happened. They are still looking for a receiver and they are good. They’re a good team. The defense is good. The quarterback situation seems to have solidified with Justin Fields playing probably as well as anyone thought he could. They just need one more weapon. Hard to imagine a better player being available at the trade deadline than Davante Adams.  These Steelers have shown they’re willing to do it. To me that makes the most sense.” #Steelers #NFL”

1 hour ago, August4th said:

I can see the jets offering a first .. they are truly in a must win situation 

They are such a strange team, like they need that pick because they will be hunting for a new coach this offseason and they have SO many holes...BUT they also need to do whatever they can to get Adams because this small window they opened is closing fast already.

8 minutes ago, warfelg said:

They are such a strange team, like they need that pick because they will be hunting for a new coach this offseason and they have SO many holes...BUT they also need to do whatever they can to get Adams because this small window they opened is closing fast already.

the kinda remind me of the late era Ben Steelers... especially on offense..

• Like 1