49ers place RB Christian McCaffrey on IR; To miss at least 4 games

RaidersAreOne

17 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

RIP to all you fallen soldiers who drafted first overall. 

He was my 1.08 this year. 28 years old coming off 400+ touches. A 28 year old RB has not finished in the Top 5 RB Scorers for fantasy in a decade. I had Hall > Hill > Chase > Jefferson > Bijan > GWilson > Lamb in that order. 

On my 150 Bestball Mania teams (Largest Fantasy Football Tournament), I drafted 0 CMC, 0 Eli Mitchell, and 27 Jordan Mason teams. Doing well so far. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

He was my 1.08 this year. 28 years old coming off 400+ touches. A 28 year old RB has not finished in the Top 5 RB Scorers for fantasy in a decade. I had Hall > Hill > Chase > Jefferson > Bijan > GWilson > Lamb in that order. 

On my 150 Bestball Mania teams (Largest Fantasy Football Tournament), I drafted 0 CMC, 0 Eli Mitchell, and 27 Jordan Mason teams. Doing well so far. 

Welcome back Tank. 
Pretty low for Lamb?

43 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

339 touches let's not exaggerate. 

32 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Welcome back Tank. 
Pretty low for Lamb?

I won’t be here for long, just wanted to browse around a bit. Hope you’re doing well bro. Nice win Week 1. #Rhamondre

Jacoby and the OL both didn’t look that bad TBH. 

Told you Pats are gonna win at least 7 games lol. 7 seed wouldn’t even shock me, Maye gonna turn that whole team around. The Franchise QB effect. 

Defense looks great. I may have underestimated Mayo. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

I won’t be here for long, just wanted to browse around a bit. Hope you’re doing well bro. Nice win Week 1. #Rhamondre

Jacoby and the OL both didn’t look that bad TBH. 

Told you Pats are gonna win at least 7 games lol. 7 seed wouldn’t even shock me, Maye gonna turn that whole team around. The Franchise QB effect. 

Defense looks great. I may have underestimated Mayo. 

I was happy to be wrong! Well, we’ll see I suppose. Layden was awesome, he was throwing round dudes.

I do think Cinci’s offense made it quite easy for our D. They seemed scared to throw it further than 5-10 yards! Today‘s game will be interesting. If the OL holds up, I’ll start wanting Maye in!