Week 3 GDT: Texans (-3) @ Vikings

lumberjackchris

The amount of drives that were killed by ******* false starts and illegal formations and ticky tacky little bull**** at the beginning of this game.. The amount of 3rd downs we converted that they took away for reasons that they didn't have to. It really feels like we can't catch a break from the officials this year, even in the games we won. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Stroud hasn’t been great all year. I’m afraid our offensive line has him broken. 

I disagree, I think he's been playing outstandingly. The amount of great, quick decisions, and the overall accuracy, and in the clutch, he's been really good. I even think he played pretty well today, I just think the refs ****ed us frankly. Reminds me of last year at Jacksonville. 

We've got to hope that Blake Fisher turns into a quality starting tackle, and I think we've really got to spend the rest of this season and next offseason finding the best offensive linemen we can get our hands on. That is priority #1 imo. 

I also want to say we need more RBs but it's hard to fault them for a lack of production there with our third string back in the game. We should be running the ball better, we should be protecting better, and again..

it feels like there's nothing that could have been done about the officiating.. This was some home cooking. We cretainly could have played better, but multiple drives were upended for no reason. 

5 minutes ago, PAtexansFAN_99 said:

I disagree, I think he's been playing outstandingly. The amount of great, quick decisions, and the overall accuracy, and in the clutch, he's been really good. I even think he played pretty well today, I just think the refs ****ed us frankly. Reminds me of last year at Jacksonville. 

We've got to hope that Blake Fisher turns into a quality starting tackle, and I think we've really got to spend the rest of this season and next offseason finding the best offensive linemen we can get our hands on. That is priority #1 imo. 

I also want to say we need more RBs but it's hard to fault them for a lack of production there with our third string back in the game. We should be running the ball better, we should be protecting better, and again..

it feels like there's nothing that could have been done about the officiating.. This was some home cooking. We cretainly could have played better, but multiple drives were upended for no reason. 

The refs have 0% of the blame in this one. We bent over and took a butt whipping because we weren’t prepared to play. 

coaching was a huge difference in this one. A huge difference. We were completely outcoached in every way. 

• Like 2