Bears at Colts 9/22 Noon Game On CBS

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I am starting to think Darnold is far more an indication of what experience can do for you in this league...rookie QBs are struggling everywhere...Darnold was terrible early in his career but the more he has seen the better he has gotten...makes you wonder what Zach Wilson will be in 5 years if he can stick around that long.

You never know, I guess.  I just wonder what Darnold would be doing if he had another defensive-minded head coach though? 

Like all of us, I just don't want to see the Bears waste this opportunity with a great young QB prospect.

• Like 1

Just now, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

You never know, I guess.  I just wonder what Darnold would be doing if he had another defensive-minded head coach though? 

Like all of us, I just don't want to see the Bears waste this opportunity with a great young QB prospect.

The whole offensive/defensive minded HC is overrated to me...give me the best leader...

What the HC does need to do is find a great OC/DC - Flus & I would say the front office haven't been able to do that so far on the offensive side of the ball.

• Like 2

Just now, mdonnelly21 said:

Anyone know WHERE TF Keenan Allen is!? 

Plantar fascitis. And knowing what I do about that, he probably has heel spurs or this wouldn't be the issue it is.

And he likely won't get surgery for it until after the season, since the recovery time can vary from 7 days to multiple months. 

• Like 1

Just now, Madmike90 said:

The whole offensive/defensive minded HC is overrated to me...give me the best leader...

What the HC does need to do is find a great OC/DC - Flus & I would say the front office haven't been able to do that so far on the offensive side of the ball.

Yeah, I guess if you think about it, Bill Belichick is a defensive-minded guy.  He just found the right people on both sides.  Good point.