Bears at Colts 9/22 Noon Game On CBS

I'm not by any means saying that our offense doesn't have a LONG way to go. It's got a LONG way to go. 

But at least we are seeing Caleb wracking up yardage when we can't forget he had less than a 100 yards in game 1, that INT was Roms fault, and at least we are seeing improvement week to week from Caleb.

AND we are still in this game. 

1 minute ago, mdonnelly21 said:

I'm not by any means saying that our offense doesn't have a LONG way to go. It's got a LONG way to go. 

But at least we are seeing Caleb wracking up yardage when we can't forget he had less than a 100 yards in game 1, that INT was Roms fault, and at least we are seeing improvement week to week from Caleb.

AND we are still in this game. 

I was listening to one of the shows on the Athletic this week and one of the guys was saying the problem right now with Caleb is he is better than most rookie QBs are so they are then trying to put more on his plate than most rookie QBs have and the expectations are just way higher than they should be because again he is still a rookie QB in a league that eats most of them for breakfast...

As long as we see progression from week to week then that is the most important thing this season...especially in the conditions he is currently working in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

I was listening to one of the shows on the Athletic this week and one of the guys was saying the problem right now with Caleb is he is better than most rookie QBs are so they are then trying to put more on his plate than most rookie QBs have and the expectations are just way higher than they should be because again he is still a rookie QB in a league that eats most of them for breakfast...

As long as we see progression from week to week then that is the most important thing this season...especially in the conditions he is currently working in.

Exactly. He's already got 3x more passing yards than week one and still lets hope he has a good drive now to win the game. That's a lot of progression up to now. 

• Like 1