Where does Kyle Pitts rank among recent draft busts?

CP3MVP

6 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Who cares nyk-bos same delusional fans who have crappy teams and QB play.. 

11 minutes ago, Soko said:

Not that it’s ever smart or clever to talk about fan bases over actual content

11 minutes ago, Soko said:

Please remove foot from mouth…

Or double down on not being smart and insert second foot into mouth. That works too.

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Jeez you must be so

fun at parties. With your super dry sense of humor . I legit need a glass of water it’s so dry.. 

My sense of humor is great. Like, I found it hilarious that you thought a dude with “redsoxsuck” as his username not only was a Pats fan, but also a Red Sox fan. I did find that hilarious, especially with the little diatribe going on and on about it as the cherry on top. Now that was funny!

4 minutes ago, Soko said:

My sense of humor is great. Like, I found it hilarious that you thought a dude with “redsoxsuck” as his username not only was a Pats fan, but also a Red Sox fan. I did find that hilarious, especially with the little diatribe going on and on about it as the cherry on top. Now that was funny!

Yet here we are. You defending his pride, the pride of his crappy team. While the dude is in bet with a Brady jersey. Fascination all across. But tell me, what did convo add but a few extra post? And I knew what it meant, I was just you know making fun of the guy of a team he hates… 

55 minutes ago, Soko said:

Not that it’s ever smart or clever to talk about fan bases over actual content, but pretty sure that dude’s a Giants fan. 

Please remove foot from mouth…

Ya I'm a generic Giants fan from Long Island, with an immature username I thought of as a teenager, but I appreciate rammy's imagination!

Edited by redsoxsuck05

On 9/17/2024 at 1:19 PM, scar988 said:

Year 1: 1000 yards as a TE. One of 2 guys to do it.

Year 2: Mariota sucked at getting him the ball, was open all the time. MCL and PCL injury hurt him and robbed 8 games.

Year 3: Ridder sucked at getting him the ball. Wasn't as open, still feeling issues from MCL and PCL injuries in 2022.

Year 4: Still not getting a ton of targets, but not really featured in the game yet. Kirk been rusty.

Let's have this conversation again at the end of the year before we call him a bust. HE didn't look like one as a rookie.

You have to come to a point and accept that a player is who they are.

I had to do it with Jalen Reagor and Andre Dillard. Sure there were excuses for both of them in their first couple.uesrs, but then there's just no more ways to justify them not producing. Eventually the buck stops with them.

• Like 1

I missed this zinger because I forgot about the 2021 draft...

Where does Kyle Pitts rank among recent draft busts?

At worst, #3 behind the two players drafted right before him. 

I mean, if you think the Falcons are kicking themselves for drafting Pitts, he's contributed FAR more than Trey Lance, and still has some promise, unlike Zach Wilson. And look at what SF gave up in order to draft Lance. 

Edited by Mr Bad Example
  • Like 1