• or Seahawks (2-0)
    • Lions (1-1)
    • or Cardinals (1-1)
    • Ravens (1-1)
    • or Cowboys (1-1)
    • 49ers (1-1)
    • or Rams (0-2)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:00 PM

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not going to lie...when Saubert got that ball back, I thought you were in trouble lol 

I thought so too. There was a skill guy near the sideline who looked like he had a clear lane for a TD.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Those comments are more about the 49ers taking him than having an issue with Moody, you are correct. It's not really on Moody. 

Taking a kicker in the third round is always dumb and has always been dumb. 

Agreed. Take a Josh Karty in the sixth round. 😉

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Purdy missing a wide open Ayuck for a walk off 50+ banger was worse than a 55 yarder. 

Oh man. This might be our only win this year. I’m savoring this. 

My guess is that he had already moved off him in the progression or hadn't gotten there yet. I'd be curious to see how he was supposed to read that. Someone will post the play online

Just now, Forge said:

My guess is that he had already moved off him in the progression or hadn't gotten there yet. I'd be curious to see how he was supposed to read that. Someone will post the play online

He was literally locked on him for 2 sec then rolled out. Sanchez even said he had him in sight. Purdy was set and everything. Maybe he didn’t trust his arm?

Just now, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

It has to be frustrating when you have so many key injuries this early in the season.  How long undil you get those guys back, Forge?

Kittle may be back next week. Deebo in a couple weeks. Same for Pearsall. 

Not sure that's the problem though. They were fine in that regard today. No problem with Purdy in this one. Wasn't perfect, but it was good. 

The niners defense is maybe average at best and the special teams continue to be flat out awful

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

He was literally locked on him for 2 sec then rolled out. Sanchez even said he had him in sight. Purdy was set and everything. Maybe he didn’t trust his arm?

Would have to see the film. Doubt it was fear in his arm. Maybe he just misread a defender. He's double clicked a couple times this year. Nothing I'm super worried about yet, but not something you saw last year

Just now, Forge said:

Kittle may be back next week. Deebo in a couple weeks. Same for Pearsall. 

Not sure that's the problem though. They were fine in that regard today. No problem with Purdy in this one. Wasn't perfect, but it was good. 

The niners defense is maybe average at best and the special teams continue to be flat out awful

I just Kyler dropped a 37 burger on us. And then he struggled today. We never lose to Az. I’ve seen us beat then brakes off them with John Wolford. We never beat the Niners. 

Our healthy players are Kyren and Staff. This was bizarre. This was coaching. Because there’s no way we should have won today. It was all Staff and the rest im not even sure. Because he was sacked 3-4 times and had terrible passing numbers.. we got beat in every stat possible. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Would have to see the film. Doubt it was fear in his arm. Maybe he just misread a defender. He's double clicked a couple times this year. Nothing I'm super worried about yet, but not something you saw last year

Nah I’m a big Purdy fan. But not sure he had some brutal drops today. 7 was a lot.

35 minutes ago, Forge said:

Know what the rams didn't do? spend a third round pick on a kicker. 

Yeah Moody it has to be frustrating. He missed a 55yd FG that wouldve sealed the game. Seeing Karty on the other side with a hurt groin come in and make big kicks to help the Rams stay in the game and then win it like that cant feel good. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Yeah Moody it has to be frustrating. He missed a 55yd FG that wouldve sealed the game. Seeing Karty on the other side with a hurt groin come in and make big kicks to help the Rams stay in the game and then win it like that cant feel good. 

I mean the game winner was like a 37-38 yard FG so thats a big difference