The Bengals are a bulletin board machine that keeps losing

Mr.UFO

12 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

The media makes what the Bengals said seem wayyyy worse. It’s pretty mild friendly trash talk. Every team should talk trash just like combat sports. Hype the game up. People are too sensitive. 

Only thing I'll add to the thread is: when Justin Reid (who was in his 1st year with KC) said something along the lines of "we're gonna shut down Higbee" the Bengals and their fans Pearl clutched like he insulted their mother lol. I remember Perine hitting Reid after the play and the team was giving him the business all game. 

Now that they're spitting in the wind and it's hitting em in the face, they can take some of the backlash that comes with running gums, all by themselves. 👍

36 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Only thing I'll add to the thread is: when Justin Reid (who was in his 1st year with KC) said something along the lines of "we're gonna shut down Higbee" the Bengals and their fans Pearl clutched like he insulted their mother lol. I remember Perine hitting Reid after the play and the team was giving him the business all game. 

Now that they're spitting in the wind and it's hitting em in the face, they can take some of the backlash that comes with running gums, all by themselves. 👍

I personally like a little smack talk. It makes the games more interesting.

23 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Zac Taylor I’ve been saying since the SUPER BOWL against the Rams, like even before the game started “this dude sucks and is being propped by an all star roster and all star DC”. 

Zac Taylor is hot garbage lol

The 2021 bengals are one of the worst superbowl teams ever, I wouldn’t say they had an “all star” roster