Week 4 GDT: Browns (1-2) at Raiders (1-2)

NYRaider

Winner?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • Browns

At this point, just lose out. That will guarantee us a QB (leaning towards Carson Beck as long as he shows the Kentucky game was the exception and not the rule). Spare me the faux chest-thumping about winning as many games as possible, it's time for the franchise to start thinking strategically. Lose now so we can start winning (consistently) later.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Lol.  I still can't believe D. Watson is in the NFL.  

It's that fully guaranteed contract. Cleveland tied themselves to that ship no matter where it sailed. He has a $200 million dead cap hit this year. 170 dead cap hit next year too. They realistically can't get out of his contract until 2027. 

Watson singlehandedly ruined the chance for anyone to get a fully guaranteed deal anytime in the near future. 

2 hours ago, RaidersForever said:

At this point, just lose out. That will guarantee us a QB (leaning towards Carson Beck as long as he shows the Kentucky game was the exception and not the rule). Spare me the faux chest-thumping about winning as many games as possible, it's time for the franchise to start thinking strategically. Lose now so we can start winning (consistently) later.

It's crazy how pro tank the NBA is and how anti tank the NFL is.

I’d like to see Laube and McClister active

For the love of god bench or cut Cody Whitehair. Give Meridith a shot 

Browns just lost to the Giants who have a worse roster and QB than the Panthers 

Watson hasn’t looked right since his last year in Houston. Not sure what happened to his athleticism , his arm and decision making. Let’s hope Browns don’t bring in Winston

I expect our defense to continue to struggle until Crosby is fully recovered from his ankle injury. We will not be able to generate any pressure on D unless we get creative with blitzes. I could definitely see Watson carving us up since we don't have the ability to generate 4 or 5 man rush pressure without a healthy Crosby.

Offensively, we will have our hands full with Myles Garrett. We will have to call short passing plays and get the ball out quick to set up the running game better.

I'm not feeling great about this game but who is after how we just played.

7 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Watson hasn’t looked right since his last year in Houston. Not sure what happened to his athleticism , his arm and decision making. Let’s hope Browns don’t bring in Winston

Evil tongues would say, it's because he doesn't get the special massage treatment anymore.

Edited by Styrian Raider