2024 GDT Week #3 Steelers 3-0 Visit the Colts 1-2

We didn't lose because of Fields today. Kid made some mistakes, but also was a gamer.
Russ would've died back there with the O-line and Fields running helped out out of a few pickles.

My problem is the offense is too predictable, bordering one dimensional.

I do believe we really need a number two receiver, and as much as I like Harris,
we need a back with some explosiveness. Watch that kid from Boise St and man,
how nice it'd be to have some speed and athleticism in the backfield like that.

I do think Harris can help Fields in the passing game, but still.

The D was soft in the passing game today. Downs  carved us up. The o-line, also not good,
but I think that's down to health.

We were bound to lose a game like this, but I really think Fields is our guy.

Kid is still so young and he'll only get better with games.

But Tomlin needs to give up on this ground and pound, win it dirty mentality, and accept
a more modern approach on offense.

We're too predictable and continue to put ourselves in difficult situations. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

No attack on you but I just find this statement to be hilarious. 

Well, he’s proven he can win the big one. You won’t win a playoff game with Fields because there will be a good opposing QB that makes it through a whole game. We are not going to the SB regardless. The goal,is supposedly Lombardi, just sayin.

why not more targets for Miller?

najee didn't get out of bounds near the end of the game, whats with that? 

typical tomlin trap game, in the first half anyways. The rest of the game the team had some life but didn't deserve to win anyways. 

14 minutes ago, August4th said:

honestly? looking around the league.. this was not a bad lose. jets with Rodgers just lost only scoring 9, Philly got blown out by TB. hou at home got taken to the wire against jack... I'm coming out of this game thinking of the positives from fields tbh

and our defence?

what a slow start and that was it, not winning today

CJ Speed had a good game.

Ball security and turnovers are not one and the same. How many bad snaps have we seen through 4 games? Literally the first snap of the year was a fumble that got recovered. We probably have more than some teams will see in a season at the quarter mark.

IMO, there’s probably nothing in the world that makes Tomlin lose sleep at night more than aborted snaps. If they aren’t going to play to get the most out of fields at all times, they are very unlikely to accept the lowest parts of his game this often. 

I could be very wrong (and honestly hope I am) but I see this being the week that Tomlin’s “Wilson is still the starter” schtick coming true. 

• Like 1