Week 4 GDT - Denver at New York Jets

AnAngryAmerican

Young players flashing all over on defense. Moss, Strnad, Bonitto, Eliss, and McMillan all looking particularly good. 

Would love to see the Broncos offense make some adjustments at half and turn it around. Would also be nice to commit to the run. Jets run d is vulnerable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MontanaBronco said:

Young players flashing all over on defense. Moss, Strnad, Bonitto, Eliss, and McMillan all looking particularly good. 

Would love to see the Broncos offense make some adjustments at half and turn it around. Would also be nice to commit to the run. Jets run d is vulnerable.

Bo's completed 7 passes for -8 yards. How do you even do that?

pat him on the shoulder, tell him nice try and let Stidham finish out the game. Bo can get 'em next week.

9 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

pat him on the shoulder, tell him nice try and let Stidham finish out the game. Bo can get 'em next week.

Can't complete throws downfield, multiple blown up screens and check downs. Idk that I agree with Stidham coming in. Bo isn't getting smacked around or anything, let him try to adapt and learn from adversity. Maybe he will, maybe he wont. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Are you watching the game? 

It's not like the jets are doing anything spectacular, he's not under duress. He simply can't grip the football in these conditions.

1 minute ago, MontanaBronco said:

Can't complete throws downfield, multiple blown up screens and check downs. Idk that I agree with Stidham coming in. Bo isn't getting smacked around or anything, let him try to adapt and learn from adversity. Maybe he will, maybe he wont. 

We'll disagree there. Winning football games should be the first priority. If trying to develop a  rookie QB is more important I'll tune in next season.

Bo's not making any friends on the team with performances like this. When Elway was a rookie he was like a yo-yo. He'd start, play awful, Deberg would replace him and get the win. Whats so bad with that?

1 minute ago, rcpbawler said:

Are you watching the game? 

It's not like the jets are doing anything spectacular, he's not under duress. He simply can't grip the football in these conditions.

Sooooooooo, if he can't hold the football put in someone who can? And no, I don't get any games live.

49 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

You think someone who played his college ball in the Pacific Northwest would be better in the rain. Sheesh this is week 1-2 Bo.

NFL football is bigger than the college ball. I'll bet you we see Nix with a glove when conditions are like this from now on. 

4 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

They need to make a change (just for today) or he needs to put some gloves on if he’s comfortable wearing them. 

it's just not a big deal. He's having a terrible day, give his backup a shot. Happens all the time.