BDL 2024 Week 4: Hungary Hippos @ Las Vegas Bangers

RedGold

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hungary Hippos
    • Las Vegas Bangers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2024 at 04:01 AM

Circled back;

Give me the bangers big, 42-14 in a blowout. Lamar and his weapons everywhere shred Hungary, who struggles to get into a rhythm with a lack of ability to run the ball, taking away any chance of the playaction or short WCO passing game despite Goff being a legitimately good quarterback.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Circled back;

Give me the bangers big, 42-14 in a blowout. Lamar and his weapons everywhere shred Hungary, who struggles to get into a rhythm with a lack of ability to run the ball, taking away any chance of the playaction or short WCO passing game despite Goff being a legitimately good quarterback.

Mwil is clearly a man of great taste and class. Obviously, a high intellect individual 

• Like 1

Love the former co-owners going at it in the thread here, and I think both teams made some good points about their own and their opponent's rosters. Fun game.

Hungary had a great performance from both their QBs this week, but they are REALLY going to struggle keeping any sort of offensive balance with the state of their running back room this week. The depth mismatch between Hungary's WRs and Las Vegas's corners is real, as is the lack of pressure generated by the Vegas defensive front.

Really, really not a fan of how Hungary chose to match up with the Vegas receivers. I don't think Davis can run with Downs in off-man, and Mitchell would get destroyed by Evans one-on-one. Lamar has been on a heater as a rusher through four games and has taken good care of the ball through the air--with Hungary likely struggling to contain the run already, I'm going with Jackson busting a few big plays and Goff infamously struggles when the offense is put on his shoulders.

• Like 1

Both defenses struggle.  LV has injury issues but superior weaponry and run game.  Hungary has a better front 7 but I think they vastly overrate their secondaries ability to slow down the LV weapons.  Relying on a rookie CB who has been 'okay' to defend a future HOFer with the only help being a washed up FS sitting in the middle of the field is not gonna work out. 

No Mostert really hurts here as I don't think Hungary can stay balanced on offense which Goff needs.  LV is able to control TOP more effectively and get one final score.

Hungary depending on a player he doesn't have to blitz is a choice (yes i know you meant shaq thompson).  Also labeling Diontae Johnson a burner is lol.  However I think they will do enough here to outscore the banged up Bangers, especially with Vegas basically leaving the TE uncovered if I'm reading this plan correctly

Hungary 35-31

• Like 1