What to do about WR

EMAW_KSU

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I still lean that we probably don't do anything. I feel like historically it hasn't been our style. We like to go after reclamation projects midseason, but that's about it. Don't feel like we've ever made a splash midseason, despite literally always being rumored to. I'd love to go out and get Cooper or Hopkins or Allen, I just don't think it seems like the kind of thing we do.

Yeah we’ll promote Justyn Ross before trading for somebody 

Wouldn’t mind kicking the tires on Fountain or Pringle if they kept themselves in shape

i think of all the targets Cooper would be the most likely. Some people are saying a 2nd round pick though because we’re desperate which is silly.

edit; wouldn’t mind Nikki Remigio,  how did I forget? He could slide right in at returner, giving Hardman more offensive snaps

Edited by Chiefer

I think I’m an “ideal yet realistic” situation we trade a 4 & 6 for Cooper and a 7th and maybe bring in a guy like Renfrow on the cheap.

i just don’t think Ross or Nikko are the anger as much as we all want them to be. There’s a reason they didn’t come up for Hollywood. I do like the scenario of Nikko coming up if Hardman is getting more offensive reps. It would appear Skyy may have finally hit his wall.

bear with me guys, but how about Tyreek?

Not available yet, but he’s unhappy in Miami(sounds familiar) and their season is lost rn without a QB. I know he wants to come back, and Hunt back in the fold shows theyre willing to forgive. 

It’s a pipe dream, but damn that would be awesome. Nick Wright said the cap is very doable. 

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

bear with me guys, but how about Tyreek?

Not available yet, but he’s unhappy in Miami(sounds familiar) and their season is lost rn without a QB. I know he wants to come back, and Hunt back in the fold shows theyre willing to forgive. 

It’s a pipe dream, but damn that would be awesome. Nick Wright said the cap is very doable. 

No thanks, Hunt changed, or has appeared to. Tyreek has shown absolutely no growth whatsoever. I mean I’d love his talent, but I just don’t think we need all that comes with him.

20 hours ago, EMAW_KSU said:

No thanks, Hunt changed, or has appeared to. Tyreek has shown absolutely no growth whatsoever. I mean I’d love his talent, but I just don’t think we need all that comes with him.

Yeah well this is a forever-or-never situation. We’re trying to do something never been done before, 3-PEAT .We’ve suffered tons of injuries to the WR Corp, otherwise I wouldn’t even bring it up. 

Go all in or Go home, there ain’t no second chances. 

20 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Yeah well this is a forever-or-never situation. We’re trying to do something never been done before, 3-PEAT .We’ve suffered tons of injuries to the WR Corp, otherwise I wouldn’t even bring it up. 

Go all in or Go home, there ain’t no second chances. 

To be honest, I don’t think Tyreek, with how Pat’s been playing brings what he used to bring. Pat isn’t finding tiny holes in the zone this year, he don’t have the time to create that made the Tyreek/Mahomes/Kelce tandem so crazy good. I’m hoping as Thuney continues to work back in things get better, but constantly having to help the LT isn’t helping him.

I wouldn’t turn Tyreek down on are-worked deal. But there’d have to be some real concessions.

On 10/1/2024 at 8:15 AM, Jakuvious said:

I still lean that we probably don't do anything. I feel like historically it hasn't been our style. We like to go after reclamation projects midseason, but that's about it. Don't feel like we've ever made a splash midseason, despite literally always being rumored to. I'd love to go out and get Cooper or Hopkins or Allen, I just don't think it seems like the kind of thing we do.

I think it depends on what happens with Rice, if they think he'll be back this year then I don't think they'll look to add anyone. If they confirm that his season is over I think that they have to make a move after losing Pacheco too.