Week 6 Thread: I don't want to talk about Danny Coale 2.0

MikeT14

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Someone explain to me what targeting is? Because I've watched at least 20 kids get expelled from games for less egregious **** than what the Miami player got overturned. 

Cal got screwed. They blew it themselves but they still got screwed.

Cal screwed Cal. If you are up 25pts with a top tier defense at home you shouldnt need the refs at the end. I get the refs made a bad call but they are human they are going to make bad calls. Trust me Ive been on both sides of that as a fan of my teams. But again Cal had a 25pt lead at home with a supposed top tier defense. What more can you ask for? Cal shouldve won this game considering those circumstances. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Cal screwed Cal. If you are up 25pts with a top tier defense at home you shouldnt need the refs at the end. I get the refs made a bad call but they are human they are going to make bad calls. Trust me Ive been on both sides of that as a fan of my teams. But again Cal had a 25pt lead at home with a supposed top tier defense. What more can you ask for? Cal shouldve won this game considering those circumstances. 

Once again, your posting is awful and misses the mark. They didn't NEED the refs, the refs need to make the right call. That's the pure definition of targeting. They even reviewed it FFS. The 8th ranked team needed aid from the zebras to win that game. That's undeniable. 

Cam Ward is awful too. Heisman? Lol gimme a break.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Once again, your posting is awful and misses the mark. They didn't NEED the refs, the refs need to make the right call. That's the pure definition of targeting. They even reviewed it FFS. The 8th ranked team needed aid from the zebras to win that game. That's undeniable. 

Cam Ward is awful too. Heisman? Lol gimme a break.

Im not saying you are wrong. The refs need to make the right call regardless. Im just saying it didnt need to come down to that. Even after that and Miami got the ball they shot themselves in the foot and had it 2nd and 20. Even it was 3rd and 20. Can Cal top tier defense make a stop to still win the game? Dont give up 23yds on 3rd down. 

And you are talking about a guy who just threw for over 400yds and 3 total tds leading the largest comeback this season when top ranked teams were getting upset left and right today. Yeah he is the Heisman fav. I mean if you want to say Hunter or Jeanty then Im ok with it. But Cam imo is the Heisman fav after tonight bc what he did.

But hey continue saying that about Cam. I forgot who was saying the same thing about Jayden Daniels last season when I said he was the Heisman fav and he was going to go into the NFL and be a stud. That people were sleeping on him bc of what he was doing for a flawed LSU team. He won the Heisman and he is looking amazing in the NFL so far. So I cant say Im right all the time but I stand by what I believe in and I believe in Cam and what I see him doing for Miami. 

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

1, 4, 9, 10 and 11 all lost today. Only one of them played a ranked team and that team was ranked 25th.

Unfortunately the 12 team playoff really took away a lot of my otherwise major excitement