• Jets
    • Patriots
    • Ravens
    • Chiefs
    • Cowboys
    • Bills
    • 49ers
    • Other
  2. 2. What value does he roughly return?

• 1st rounder
    • A combination of 2nd/3rd rounders
    • A player going back
    • Conditional / late round picks
    • Other

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

But there is a drastic difference in what I am giving up for a 32 year old Adams, versus what I’m giving up for a 26 year old Aiyuk.  

Main differences are that it's probably less draft capital and you don't have to commit to as big or as long of a contract. Adams is head and shoulders above Ayiuk. I don't think Ayiuk was worth his contract at all, especially if you were also giving up a FRP.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Main differences are that it's probably less draft capital and you don't have to commit to as big or as long of a contract. Adams is head and shoulders above Ayiuk. I don't think Ayiuk was worth his contract at all, especially if you were also giving up a FRP.

Doesn’t follow this front offices strategy at all to trade for Adams. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Washington, New Orleans, or Dallas, imo.

It could be Dallas, but I don't think so.

It is the kind of move Dallas would make. But they've just dumped a lot of money in Dak & Cee Dee.

With the schedule looking brutal over the next 5 games, they might be hesitant to trade valuable picks, if their season goes awry & sitting at 2-2. 

But then again, that might be a reason for them to make this deal, because it is brutal & they've lost 2 huge pieces to their defense.

The Saints might be thinking, that adding D. Adams, with the tight Division they're currently in? Could get them over the top.

Washington needs a #2 WR, or a stud to pair with Scary Terry & also in a tight Division.

It's gonna be interesting! 🤣 

• Like 1

Just now, aceinthehouse said:

It could be Dallas, but I don't think so.

It is the kind of move Dallas would make. But they've just dumped a lot of money in Dak & Cee Dee.

With the schedule looking brutal over the next 5 games, they might be hesitant to trade valuable picks, if their season goes awry & sitting at 2-2. 

But then again, that might be a reason for them to make this deal, because it is brutal & they've lost 2 huge pieces to their defense.

The Saints might be thinking, that adding D. Adams, with the tight Division they're currently in? Could get them over the top.

Washington needs a #2 WR, or a stud to pair with Scary Terry & also in a tight Division.

It's gonna be interesting! 🤣 

Dallas desperately needs another weapon in their offense and they're in win now mode. Just not sure how it would all work out financially. 

The Saints already have Olave and Shaheed but they do have the Carr/Adams connection. 

Washington would make sense and could emulate what they just saw the Texans do by trying to add as much talent as possible while Daniels is still cheap.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scar988 said:

I think it will be the Cardinals when all is said and done. 

Marvin Harrison Jr is awesome. But who is their No. 2? Michael Wilson? Greg Dortch? Uninspiring. 

Having Devante there as a No. 2 and mentor for Harrison can only help both players. 

Probably costs a pair of 3s. And the Cardinals have the cap flexibility the next 3 years to easily fit him under the cap.

I'd take Michael Wilson and a 3rd from the Cardinals over a random contenders 2nd.