Week 6 Other Games

I'd say the following.

Seahawks over 49ers - 49ers look off but every loss sets that back from the playoffs.

Jags over Bears - division

Cards over Packers - division

Cowboys over Lions - division

Ravens over Commanders - #1 seed

• Like 3

2 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

I'd say the following.

Seahawks over 49ers - 49ers look off but every loss sets that back from the playoffs.

Jags over Bears - division

Cards over Packers - division

Cowboys over Lions - division

Ravens over Commanders - #1 seed

That Ravens - Commanders game should be really, really good.  There are no really huge mismatched.  I would say that the DBs for Washington are suspect, but I am not enamored with Baltimore's receiving group.  I can't figure out why Zay Flowers hasn't made a bigger impact.  He should be great...but, he's not...yet.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vike daddy said:

who? what?

Rookie running back slid to preserve the ball instead of scoring his first career touchdown. 

In hindsight he should have just scored because Seattle had all 3 of their timeouts, so staying in the field of play didn’t allow the 49ers to simply run out the remainder of the clock. But it still shows a selfless and team first attitude. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Rookie running back slid to preserve the ball instead of scoring his first career touchdown. 

In hindsight he should have just scored because Seattle had all 3 of their timeouts, so staying in the field of play didn’t allow the 49ers to simply run out the remainder of the clock. But it still shows a selfless and team first attitude. 

ahaa. and SF handed the ball to him on the next play (loss of 1 yard) so gave him another chance to score, recognizing his effort.