Week 6 Thread: (4-1) Commanders at (3-2) Ravens - 1 PM on CBS

Just now, Vladimir L said:

lol I hated Seahawks fans they were bandwagon and cocky 

I live in Washington State, they all disappeared. Bandwagon is the correct description. They also cried about the SuperSonics, but never supported the team.

They also spat on me and said horrible things to me shortly after S.T.'s passing. Right up there with Eagles fans they are.

• Like 1

What Flowers is doing is the reason why I lean towards getting Jayden a super-fast, super-shifty guy. 

When you can spread them out with a diverse run game and screen game, the field is just wide open for a guy like that to operate. Jayden doesn’t really need some big body guy to win a lot of contested balls, but I like the idea of a guy who can win quick and kill defenses after the catch.

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

You want Lamar to beat us on the ground then?  

I am infinitely more confident in trying to force Lamar into another turnover or him to lose his accuracy than to let him loose on the ground, 

Its pick your poison. Zay Flowers is accounting for the majority of his passing yards. I'd rather cover his top receiver and have him choose between Andrews, Bateman, Agholor.