Falcons vs Saints Rd 2. Penalty or no Penalty?

freeman+coleman

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

My point is that it wasn't DPI. The ball wasn't in the air, Lattimore jammed Julio and Julio couldn't get off said jam within the 5 yard route. Lattimore let's go, Ryan forces it in, Lattimore picks pass and runs some 15 yards, Julio levels him. If Falcons fans wanted a penalty it was Defensive Holding but it was within 5 yards.

Defensive holding is also called within 5 yards (although, there are some special nuances to the rule).

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

Sometimes that one “fan” has been getting paid to write about football the last half decade and currently writes for USA Today on the subject and watches a good bit more film than the message board does. I like Lattimore. I also think Alford is a top 15 corner in the NFL. But I get called a homer for that kindness of take. 

Appeal to authority, logical fallacy. No one goes to USA Today for their sports news or commentary. Get over yourself.

5 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

I mean, to be fair, this is like someone coming in and saying Xavier Rhodes is playing average this season. I'm sure Vikings fans would be up in arms as well... but you know this. Vikings fans talking about salt when they all STILL hate the Saints because of a loss in 09 is glorious.

I'm not a Vikings fan, so there goes that.

Archived