Falcons vs Saints Rd 2. Penalty or no Penalty?

freeman+coleman

9 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Better but i could be mistaken on what/when something is a catch but who among us has a freakin clue in that one? But dont his feet need to be down first? I see the ball is across the line there

Look the Falcons got some ticky tacky calls in the first one, but you could argue that they were genuine penalties. This was probably the most bias game I have ever seen in my life regarding a Falcons vs Saints game. It was beyond ridiculous. 

40 minutes ago, freeman+coleman said:

Look the Falcons got some ticky tacky calls in the first one, but you could argue that they were genuine penalties. This was probably the most bias game I have ever seen in my life regarding a Falcons vs Saints game. It was beyond ridiculous. 

y'all said we couldn't complain after the first game so stop it now.  Not to mention like half of your penalties were on a single drive unlike the spread out bs that was the 1st game.

20 minutes ago, Raves said:

y'all said we couldn't complain after the first game so stop it now.  Not to mention like half of your penalties were on a single drive unlike the spread out bs that was the 1st game.

You guys complained like anything. That is what you guys are best at! Complaining! And what a laugh that our penalties were on a single drive. 

14 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I didn't watch this game, but I did watch the first matchup. If you're only gripe is that missed PI call, then it wasn't a badly officiated game. The first one was MUCH worse. Falcons got bailed out by a bad penalty on every single drive it seemed like.

"The first one was MUCH worse".

Wowee ... coming from someone who did not watch the game we are talking about. Well done. 

Archived