GDT: Week 17 reasons to drink

Thomas5737

Poll title  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Question title

35 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I like Coleman regardless of that play. I think he can be a solid player here. Sucks it came down to him making that catch. I’m sure it would have ended in a red zone turnover. If duke wouldn’t have fumbled we could have probably kicked a field goal. 

Kizer ultimately should have ran it because that was the sure thing. Oh well 0-16 will mean the same thing right now as it will next April and then September. Nothing.

Go Browns. 

A pass at a WR's hands with nobody around him should be a sure thing.

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

He was getting ready for RAC. 

He was getting ready for a bone crushing hit from Mike Mitchell like the one he took in week 1. That is why you need DBs to bring the lumber good ol Jack Tatum and Ronnie Lott style.

2 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

He was getting ready for a bone crushing hit from Mike Mitchell like the one he took in week 1. That is why you need DBs to bring the lumber good ol Jack Tatum and Ronnie Lott style.

Peppers tried, but they fined him for a hit his shoulder....to the chest.....on a receiver after 3 steps.

Working in the medical field I’m all for rules to protect players, but you can’t legislate contact out of this game entirely. These fellas know what they’re signing up for.

Put up or shut up time in 2018 from Corey Coleman. Year 3 and he’s fresh out of excuses. I have no problem admitting I despised the selection that Hue admittedly wanted so badly with a glorified slot WR in the first anyway. Inexcusable drop after lining up incorrectly costing us a timeout.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Put up or shut up time in 2018 from Corey Coleman. Year 3 and he’s fresh out of excuses. I have no problem admitting I despised the selection that Hue admittedly wanted so badly with a glorified slot WR in the first anyway. Inexcusable drop after lining up incorrectly costing us a timeout.

I need to see him with a moderately decent qb before passing too harsh of judgment.

2 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

hahahaahahahahahah....might be worse than going 0-16?????   Nahhhhhhhh....but who cares????  At least I smiled once today.

Same for me that finish was a thing of beauty!!! Doesn’t fix the hurt of Hue Jackson still being our coach 

Archived